Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Has anyone been watching "The Originals?".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been watching "The Originals?".

Has anyone been watching "The Originals?". I still have to watch the season 2 finale but after that, I´m not gonna watch it anymore because I just feel it kinda repeats itself, you know. One week is "Klaus against his siblings although Klaus does much worse things to them" but the next is "Let´s fight together against werewolves, witches, whatever" and then, the next is "Let´s join everyone together". It never changes and the cycle continues.

Although I admit that I love Freya and Dalhia.

Originally posted by buffyholic View Post
    Has anyone been watching "The Originals?". I still have to watch the season 2 finale but after that, I´m not gonna watch it anymore because I just feel it kinda repeats itself, you know. One week is "Klaus against his siblings although Klaus does much worse things to them" but the next is "Let´s fight together against werewolves, witches, whatever" and then, the next is "Let´s join everyone together". It never changes and the cycle continues.

Although I admit that I love Freya and Dalhia.
    In my opinion: I think you should try season three since it got a lot better than season two. (:

Comment

I watched The Originals and I agree, it is totally unoriginal. But much better then The Vampire Diaries.

That didn't lower my enjoyment of it however, in fact I sort of loved rolling my eyes every time there was a repeating sibling rivalry or done to death story line. Gotta admit, I am a bit of a soap opera fan, so The Originals was pretty perfect, soap with stunning vampires, less love triangles than TVD. I am unsure if I have seen season 5, but I have seen Legacies so I sort of know what happens in the end. As mentioned, it repeats so some of my memory of it is jumbled. I like shows where I know what level of entertainment to expect.

Haylee was one of my least favourites but she did grow on me by the end of her run. I enjoyed all of the siblings in the clan and Klaus is a great laugh. I love how pretty yet threatening they all are and the production quality is high.

I'd retwatch it and choose it as the top out of the three shows in the 'verse.

Comment

I think it was after season 2 when they stopped airing it on Sky, it may have even been only S1 they showed, I'd have to check summaries to see where my knowledge ends. So anyway, I didn't get to see any more of it after either S1 or probably 2, never saw Legacies. I was disappointed tbh because I had been enjoying it for light entertainment. But not disappointed enough that I tried to access it another way.

Comment

I wouldn't buy the DVDs but would watch it online. 'It was on Netflix for a while, it probably depends on the region.

Comment

No, definitely wouldn't buy them but I don't have Netflix either. Hmmm, you never know I might do a trial of Netflix one day and it can go on the list of things to watch if I do.

Comment

Working...
            X