Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundtrack

I just found out a Soundtrack is being released December 23rd 2008! The soundtrack will be released by La-La Land Records. The FoxWiki has more information on the CD.

Here is the tracklist:

01. Samson And Delilah (from 'Samson and Delilah') 4:56 - Performed by Shirley Manson
    02. 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' Opening Title 0:43
    03. Sarah Connor's Theme (from 'Pilot') 3:15
    04. Cromartie In The Hospital (from 'The Turk') 1:08
    05. Andy Goode's Turk (from 'Queen's Gambit') 3:09
    06. Central America (from 'Queen's Gambit') 1:32
    07. John And Riley (from 'Automatic for the People') 2:25
    08. Derek Reese (from 'Queen's Gambit' and 'The Demon Hand') 2:51
    09. Ain't We Famous (from 'Automatic for the People') 3:34 - Performed by BrEndAn's Band
    10. Motorcycle Robot Chase (from 'Gnothi Seuton') 2:48 - Featuring Captain Ahab
    11. The Hand Of God (from 'The Demon Hand') 3:08
    12. Prisoners Of War (from 'Dungeons & Dragons') 6:23
    13. Miles Dyson's Grave (from 'The Turk') 2:41
    14. Atomic Al's Merry Melody (from 'Automatic for the People') 1:21
    15. The Reese Boys (from 'What He Beheld') 1:39
    16. Removing Cameron's Chip (from 'Vick's Chip') 3:13
    17. Ellison Spared (from 'What He Beheld') 2:21
    18. I Love You (from 'Samson & Delilah') 2:28
    19. Catherine Weaver (from 'Samson & Delilah') 2:03
    20. Derek's Mission (from 'Dungeons & Dragons') 1:45
    21. There's A Storm Coming (from 'Dungeons & Dragons') 3:00
    22. Highway Battle (from 'Queen's Gambit') 3:56
    23. Perfect Creatures (from 'The Demon Hand') 2:13
    24. 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' End Credits 0:35

I am excited, TSCC has an amazing score so this CD will defenitly be something I will grab. I am excited for Shirley Manson's 'Samson And Delilah' cover and Sarah's theme. The sample is very lovely. I have a feeling this CD will be as good as 'Angel: Live Fast, Die Never'.

So they finally announced a real date? It kept getting pushed back for some reason.

I listen to a TSCC fan podcast and they are always covering show related news. I heard this was coming and that the Shirley Manson song would be featured.

To be honest, it's not that I think the score is bad, it's just that it never really grabbed me. So I won't be picking it up myself. The score works well enough because it never stood out to me as being disconnected from the show or otherwise bad....it just never stood out to me so I never really took notice. There are occasions where I feel the ghosts of the Terminator films through the music though! Some of the score is definitely reminiscent of the series's origin. Now, Lost...that's a beautiful score I adore! And not just because I am obsessed with the show.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Yeah, Amazon has it as the 23rd, Fox has it as the 16th... I'll take look on the 16th but I trust Amazon alot more.

I find the music to always be perfect for stuff. I dunno what it is that draws me, but they always seem to just make it work. Something I find TV shows don't always do well... Only a few shows I have actually LOVED the music for. And TSCC is defenitly one of them, them and Buffy and Veronica Mars always had some great song choices for their episodes.

Comment

This is such fantastic news! Thank you for posting this! I would have bought the soundtrack just for the Sarah Connor Theme. It's so haunting and so very reminiscent of the original terminator theme.

But the inclusion of Samson and Delilah makes this buy a must have! I rewatched the opening sequence of S2 probably 30 times at least. Great song, great editing.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

YAY finally a release date! I've been hanging out for this since episode 1 :P

The music is SO good on T:TSCC, this is definitely on my Christmas wish list

Comment

Working...
          X