Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested! Sam Jones III Sentenced to up to 20 Years in Prison!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested! Sam Jones III Sentenced to up to 20 Years in Prison!

Smallville Shocker! Star Guilty in Hillbilly Heroin-Trafficking Ring
    Today 12:34 PM PST by Marianne Garvey

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l..._lc_102109.jpg

The WB / Brian Cyr
    Sam Jones III just went from Smallville to guilty town.

The actor, best known as Clark Kent's former buddy on the long-running Superman series, today pleaded guilty in Los Angeles federal court to conspiracy to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills.

So how did he go from small-screen good guy to a drug trafficker?

MORE: See the court docs on his bust here

Jones, 27, was busted at his Canoga Park, Calif., home last year for allegedly trying to sling the painkiller otherwise known as "hillbilly heroin."

Today, he pleaded guilty as a coconspirator in the drug ring, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

The feds arrested him after determining he was the "Hollywood connection" involved in the ring's illegal purchasing and distributing the drugs.

Jones now faces up to 20 years behind bars when he is sentenced in June.

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b2166...#ixzz18K7g4eu3
    So...do we have any thoughts about our Smallville friend? To be honest I don't care. It's unfortunate he's in this situation, but he's been in trouble before and had many chances to clean up his act. I don't like the character, or the actor it seems. What a very merry christmas he must be having!
    Last edited by CaptainOats; 17-12-10, 12:23 AM.

That's a surprise if I've ever seen it. I'm not even on the second season of Smallville yet, and that totally surprises me. Who did the actor portray? Also what happened to his character?

Not a good christmas he will have since he's sentenced up to 20 years behind bars.
    sigpic
    NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
    Coming Soon!!

Comment

Well, that sucks for him... 20 years is a long time. If he got involved in the drug traffic, though, he has no one to blame but himself!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
      Icon by xiperita

Comment

It's really sad, especially since i just saw him on the tv show on spike tv called "Blue Mountain State", Apparently he was one of the leads. Either way if you cant do the time then dont do the crime.
        sigpic

Comment

Weird - this wasn't picked up by any other news services and Sam doesn't seem overly concerned about anything on his Twitter account.

I do know that he was arrested for this last year. Likely he had to drop out of Blue Mountain State because he couldn't leave the country.

I don't know what's up w/ that 6 month lag in the sentencing - that just sounds wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroine X View Post
            That's a surprise if I've ever seen it. I'm not even on the second season of Smallville yet, and that totally surprises me. Who did the actor portray? Also what happened to his character?

Not a good christmas he will have since he's sentenced up to 20 years behind bars.
            He portraied Pete, the character was less annoying in the comics.

Comment

YIKES... Wow, I remember my hubby saying he was in trouble for drug stuff, but I didn't know he got arrested and sentenced to 20 years in prison!! That is crazy, and sad.

Comment

Any of the info I've ever read about him online (other than facts like birthday and resume and stuff) have been negative things...guess people aren't always what they appear like on TV.

Comment

Working...
                X