Daybreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daybreak

Anyone else watching this? I've just started and I'm really enjoying it. It's got shades of deadpool (breaking the fourth wall), shades of clueless and ferris bueller and very funny. Quirky funny that makes me think of Buffy. I recommend it.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Never heard of this before GoSpuffy, but I will give it a watch and let you know

Comment

I really love the golf team, the ghoulies who can only say the last thing on their mind before the apocalypse and the demented squirrels.

Comment

I've watched the first episode and half the second. What's up with Sam? is she real or is she just in Josh's head? She's so unreal. She may be the worst female character ever written . . . but I'm hoping she turns out to be the Big Bad or similar

Comment

She's real.

Comment

I got through the third ep and gave up. It's not for me. I think I'm too old for these characters

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear you didn't like it Pricey. Generally I like older characters too but this is so original and funny i was able to overlook the ages.

Comment

I have watched it all and enjoyed it It is not very original and often flat but there are funny bits and I loved most of the references (the writers are definitely big fans of Mad Max). The actor who played young Sam in Supernatural plays well and is in love with the girl named Sam )) And, any show where Buffy is mentioned is worth watching, right?
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/smth_blue/

Comment

Working...
                X