Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Star Trek - The Next Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think each season had it's pros and cons. I liked the more seasonal arc of s3 (& 4 to a lesser degree), but got a li'l old. S1 & 2 were hit or miss.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this!

- - - Updated - - -

https://intl.startrek.com/videos/wat...rt-sdcc-hall-h

Comment

It's going to be written by the same lot who did STD, so I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
          It's going to be written by the same lot who did STD, so I'm not.
          Seven of Nine . . . Data . . . I'm hopeful they can't muck it up too much

Comment

As this is controlled by Alex (I can destroy any franchise) Kurtzman I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Trailer looked pretty good. Wasn't expecting 7 of 9. Kool.

Comment

I'll watch it for sure. Love me some Picard.
                ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

Barclay getting through to Voyager has just bought tears to my eyes What a great episode.

Comment

How far along are you in yer rewatch?

Comment

Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
                      How far along are you in yer rewatch?
                      I finished Enterprise this week. It's only four seasons so it went by pretty quick. I felt the cast was incredibly limited, with the focus being on 3 main characters, none of whom really interested me that much. I enjoyed the time travel aspects and there were some very good episodes, but overall it was the weakest of the ST series.

I'm into S2 of Discovery. I really enjoyed S1 the first time I watched, and enjoyed it even more the second time. The characters are all pretty interesting and you can see a lot of money was spent on the production.

Comment

S2 was definitely better AKA more Trek like than S1.

Comment

Working...
                        X