No announcement yet.

Whether to give in on The Gifted...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did prefer Ilyria to Fred, probably because of the voice.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Okay, so I watched eps 8-10 that I had and I'm going to drop it. The events of 10 were interesting but no more than any other aspects of the season so far to me (aside from one character reaction to an event I'd have been interested to see, but not with high expectations). The acting and corniness haven't improved any sadly. If I ever flicked through channels and caught an episode I might leave it on in the background, but I've too many shows sat waiting to watch to keep with this when it really isn't well done imo. Thanks to everyone for helping me to decide.

Comment

I'm going to have to drop it too. I would have tried it for a bit longer but Roswell is coming on at the same time and I can only PVR one of them. I loved Roswell back in the day and I really want to give the reboot a chance.

Comment

Is there no Roswell thread? Saw the pilot and really enjoyed it. The story is both familiar and fresh. It makes me hope the new Buffy will be good although I really don't think anything new will be able to compare. So the gifted is toast and Roswell has earned its spot on the PVR.

Comment

Working...
          X