• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranger Things

What no thread for this show! 😲

Season 3 chapters (episodes) are out!

Comment

Weezer cover/parody video with Finn Wolfhard and his band Calipurnia.

Comment

Blimey, he's a big boy now!

Comment

I'm trying to catch up - I've watched all of S1 and 5 episodes of S2 in 3 days. I'm sure it's not good for my health (though it could be the crisp butties I'm eating in between).
          sigpic

Comment

They won't be out in the US until July 4th.
            Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Yay! Finished! Bring it on! That's all of AoS and Stranger Things 1 & 2 binged! 127 episodes with break in the middle for A Star is Born. I'd start Sharp Objects but I'd have to pick up the TV remote and put an actual bluray into an actual machine . Why is life so hard?
              sigpic

Comment

♥ Stranger Things!
                Glad yer watching.

Comment

Official S3 trailer just dropped...

Comment

Thursday is the 4th of July...er Stranger Things season 3 premiere!

Comment

I'd say I liked S3 better than S2 overall. However S2 had some better high points, if that makes any sense.

Comment

Finally watched the first two eps of S3 and they were really enjoyable. The yuk factor is higher and it's scarier than the previous two seasons. The plot seems to have been beefed up too, with a plot about possible Russian involvement. Hopper has been regressed a little bit, but he's as fun as ever. The children's romantic life doesn't really interest me very much, and I hope we don't have to watch too many scenes of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Finally watched the first two eps of S3 and they were really enjoyable. The yuk factor is higher and it's scarier than the previous two seasons. The plot seems to have been beefed up too, with a plot about possible Russian involvement. Hopper has been regressed a little bit, but he's as fun as ever. The children's romantic life doesn't really interest me very much, and I hope we don't have to watch too many scenes of that.
                          Here's where we part company - I think I've watched the first three and, TBH, I'm finding it a bit tedious.

The yuk factor is higher and it's scarier than the previous two seasons.
                          Agree with this but, otherwise, I'm finding everyone irritating. I want to slap 'em. Could just be the mood I'm in.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
                            Here's where we part company - I think I've watched the first three and, TBH, I'm finding it a bit tedious.

Agree with this but, otherwise, I'm finding everyone irritating. I want to slap 'em. Could just be the mood I'm in.
                            Is it anything in particular? As I say, the romantic antics of the kids are a bit tiresome and I feel a bit uncomfortable with it. But the horror and the 80's setting are pretty good I thought.

Comment

As I say, the romantic antics of the kids are a bit tiresome and I feel a bit uncomfortable with it. But the horror and the 80's setting are pretty good I thought.
                              It's probably this. As you say, the horror's pretty good but it's not compensating for the kids (on the whole, I have more sympathy for the rat than Mike). I'm just a bit bored with it whereas I binged the earlier seasons. Plus, my eldest alerted me to Maya Thurman Hawke's parentage (obviously, I didn't know THAT was her name) and I'm distracted by trying to decide whether she looks like Uma or Ethan Hopper's really winding me up - he should by rights have cirrhosis by now!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X