X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've watched all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
      Seems like a lot of Stranger Things hate especially from peeps who haven't even seen the show (or this season).
      I thought Season 3 was better than Season 2. It was scarier and the Russians were great, very 80's view of the cold-war and the 'Russian threat'. The only thing I didn't enjoy was all the teen romance, which I thought was a bit cringey.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        I thought Season 3 was better than Season 2. It was scarier and the Russians were great, very 80's view of the cold-war and the 'Russian threat'. The only thing I didn't enjoy was all the teen romance, which I thought was a bit cringey.
        Teen romances are cringey, though. I definitely liked it over S2 if for other reason than there being less Nancy/Jonathan.

I think Stranger Things has hit the turning point where it becomes too mainstream and it is now cool to dislike it.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          Mostly agree. Didn't mind the romance. Need more MaxEL (friendSHIP)! Those 2 were a hoot! Hopefully Hopper will be back. Pretty sure he will be. *fingers & toes crossed* I liked S3 overall more than 2, but felt that S2 had some highlights/episodes that were better, if that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
            Mostly agree. Didn't mind the romance. Need more MaxEL (friendSHIP)! Those 2 were a hoot! Hopefully Hopper will be back. Pretty sure he will be. *fingers & toes crossed* I liked S3 overall more than 2, but felt that S2 had some highlights/episodes that were better, if that makes any sense.
            It does make sense. I thought Hopper was a bit of a let down this season, expecting Wynona to do all the emotional labour with Elle, and forget about Sean far too quickly (this is Sean Astin we're talking about here) I am sure Hopper will be back, but I hope he's a better person because I'm starting not to like him

Comment

Anyone ever told you...
              You don't tug on superman's cape
              You don't spit into the wind
              You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
              And you don't mess around with Jim (Hopper)

Comment

Any word on S4, yet?

Comment

There's some info on it here https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-d...ilers-netflix/

It's not official BUT it was planned to have 4 seasons total so they expect one more to close the story.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

https://www.vulture.com/2019/09/stra...ease-date.html

It's official!

Comment

Working...
                    X