Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Jessica Jones Season 2 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Finished it in 2 days.

Comment

Is it always 'family' when we are dealing with female superheroes like JJ? Kilgrave was her lover, this season it's her mother. Are the families of male superheroes, those closest to them always suspect? It seems, that male superheroes get to commit revenge for the deaths of those they love, but with JJ it's about those close to her being the baddies.

I've enjoyed it so far (I'm upto ep 12) but it feels like it's always mum who's to blame. Is The Hands mother to blame? Or Luke Cage? Or Daredevil? They seem to fight things outside of themselves, while JJ seems to battle herself and her own family.

Am I totally misreading the show and the character? These are just random thoughts while watching the show

- - - Updated - - -

Unbelievable ending. Cannot believe Trish did that, nor that Jessica didn't smash her face in. What powers does Trish have now? Is she going to be the big bad for next season? I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

The ending kinda reminded me of DareDevil, in that the main characters are growing apart. I think that their interaction was a big draw. SO am hoping it's not completely permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
          The ending kinda reminded me of DareDevil, in that the main characters are growing apart. I think that their interaction was a big draw. SO am hoping it's not completely permanent.
          I'm sort of hoping for the opposite, that Trish and JJ are now on opposite sides. I'm hoping Trish is the new big bad for next season

Comment

Season 3 is released. The wrire up for E1 says "Jessica focuses on helping the helpless". Do you think it's paying homage to Angel or just coincidence?
            Last edited by GoSpuffy; 15-06-19, 07:43 AM.

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Crikey! I've not even seen S2 yet. Arrrgh, it's so easy to get behind. Where does all the time go?

Comment

I'm kind of surprised more Buffy fans don't follow Jessica as she seems to be filling the current role of a strong woman with a mission.

Comment

Jessica Jones is the most frustrating of the Netflix Marvel series. On one hand it has (along with Daredevil) some of the best characters/interactions and story lines. On the other hand it always ends up doing some things that drive me krazy (nearly to the point of not finishing the season).

Comment

Jessica Jones is the most frustrating of the Netflix Marvel series. On one hand it has (along with Daredevil) some of the best characters/interactions and story lines. On the other hand it always ends up doing some things that drive me krazy (nearly to the point of not finishing the season).
                    Oh no. You should have waited for me and Mr T, and not gone on Can you say what annoyed you so much?

Comment

Only if you've already finished!

Comment

Only if you've already finished!
                        Lol, no. I've not watched another episode

Comment

Sorry, but can't really go into details without spoilers.

Comment

I'm only a couple of episodes in too.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
                              I'm only a couple of episodes in too.
                              I've been watching for most of the day and I'm nearly at the end. It's been good. There's nothing that really annoys me, so far.

Comment

That makes one of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X