Only a few weeks to go - make your predictions now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a few weeks to go - make your predictions now

Jon's Targeryan heritage will be proven by him having to ride one of the dragons - all assumed that back before the show. I also still think that Tyrion is one.

I predict that there is no Jon and Dani ending. Only one ends up with the throne if both survive. If both die my next pick would be Sansa. I also predict that Tyrion, Jamie and Cersei all die.

Is anyone inspired to make a character list?
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Ugh I really hope Tyrion and Jamie don't die, they're my faves. And Arya too. Her future seems really murky as she's so dark right now.

I think that Jon is somehow going to be shown to be linked to both fire and ice (being Targeryan and also having died). So I'm expecting him to be able to command the white walker dragon. But I'm pretty pants at making predictions.

What is the purpose of a character list? To try and guess who survives and who dies?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
      Ugh I really hope Tyrion and Jamie don't die, they're my faves. And Arya too. Her future seems really murky as she's so dark right now.

I think that Jon is somehow going to be shown to be linked to both fire and ice (being Targeryan and also having died). So I'm expecting him to be able to command the white walker dragon. But I'm pretty pants at making predictions.

What is the purpose of a character list? To try and guess who survives and who dies?
      You nailed it! Jon is a Stark from his mother's side and a Targeryan from his father's side. He would control both ice and fire.

The character list would be to decide who lived and who died - though we should pare down the list.
      Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Working...
      X