Buffy Reunion Episode This week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy Reunion Episode This week!

Who else is looking forward to Tuesdays episode - Thats What You Get For Trying To Kill Me. Buffy and Tara together again!

Going to be interesting seeing Amber Benson playing a stripper. Very different character to Tara!

Really want to see what happens next week. Malcolm was so close to finding Gemma.
    B R U T A L A F F E C T I O N

Tara`s gonna be on Ringer? AWESOME, peeps! I can`t wait to see this
    Last edited by Cori; 29-11-11, 04:57 PM. Reason: Mentioning downloading or watching TV shows online is not allowed!
    Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

Yea she is. I know how awesome!
      Last edited by Cori; 29-11-11, 04:57 PM. Reason: Mentioning downloading or watching TV shows online is not allowed!
      B R U T A L A F F E C T I O N

Comment

Lol well I was looking forward to that, for her part to be really really brief. How gutting!

Admittedly though, she looked pretty good.
        .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

I like very much this episode. It`s thrill me till the end. I don`t know how but I felt Bridget so much like Buffy. Espscially in the scene when Bridget thinking why James kills Jemma and in the same time they showed Siobhan in the taxy cab. In this particular scene, when Bridget was with long free hear I felt that she reminds me to Buffy in S 5 .
          sigpic
          maked by plamivasi

Comment

Wasn't exactly a 'reunion' as such was it? Lol!

Was great to see Amber Benson again, she hasn't changed that much.

I liked this episode as well, was nice to see Siobhan getting a bigger share of the action and Bridget didn't really have as much to do this week, so that was sort of made a nice change as well.

Overall an improvement on last week which wasn't one of the better episodes thus far.

Comment

Yeah, Amber Benson only showed up for a while and that was a shame!

This episode was goodish (is that a word?). Juliet´s plot is a bit annoying and I´ll be surprised if she´s telling the truth. I´m interested in Siobhan now being in New York.

Comment

I love how people assumed that because Amber Benson was in it, it immediately meant that she and Sarah Michelle Gellar would be in a scene together.

Maybe it means that she'll be back at some point for more interaction with Bridget?

I also loved how Gemma fought back, it's just a shame that she actually did die in the end because she could easily have been one of my favourite characters.

I also love how Siobhan is back in New York now, should make for some interesting stuff when the show returns. I also love how she killed Charlie / John.

And, I love the whole Juliet thing where she told her friend that the teacher raped her. I think it was handled very well because we don't actually know if he did or not. It could be that he didn't and she's just saying it to get back him for spurning her or it could be that he did, should be interesting to see how it develops. Might be that they're deceiving the viewers by making them think he wouldn't have to have it turn out that he did.
                Last edited by Matt; 03-12-11, 11:11 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I love how people assumed that because Amber Benson was in it, it immediately meant that she and Sarah Michelle Gellar would be in a scene together.

Maybe it means that she'll be back at some point for more interaction with Bridget?

I also loved how Gemma fought back, it's just a shame that she actually did die in the end because she could easily have been one of my favourite characters.

I also love how Siobhan is back in New York now, should make for some interesting stuff when the show returns. I also love how she killed Charlie / John.

And, I love the whole Juliet thing where she told her friend that the teacher raped her. I think it was handled very well because we don't actually know if he did or not. It could be that he didn't and she's just saying it to get back him for spurning her or it could be that he did, should be interesting to see how it develops. Might be that they're deceiving the viewers by making them think he wouldn't have to have it turn out that he did.
                  As far as the so-called reunion goes, it didn't surprise me they didn't appear together, I wonder how much that was deliberately done to avoid the Buffy comparison?

As far as the Juliet storyline goes, the apparent idea that Gemma was dead before she actually did get killed shows in this show you can take nothing for granted. A lot of things are not what they seem on the surface which is what I like about the show.

Comment

Originally posted by davebuffster View Post
                    As far as the so-called reunion goes, it didn't surprise me they didn't appear together, I wonder how much that was deliberately done to avoid the Buffy comparison?

As far as the Juliet storyline goes, the apparent idea that Gemma was dead before she actually did get killed shows in this show you can take nothing for granted. A lot of things are not what they seem on the surface which is what I like about the show.
                    Yeah, I was sorta bummed to see that Amber and Sarah didn`t interact. It would`a been fun, I think. But yes, I can see why they would want to keep that from happening. (Buffy is on a lot of people`s tongues when they think about Ringer.)

Juliet is obviously lying. Or at least, in my opinion. How can she not be? She was coming onto HIM, then says he raped her? Yeah, no way, girl. But on a happier note, more Sibhoan
                    Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

Working...
                    X