Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone still watching Ringer?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I knew it that Henry has something to do with killings ! Now I can`t wait for the next episode. Lol! In the trailer they show that Siobhan shoots Bridget. Does anyone know how many episodes is the season ? 22 or less ?
    sigpic
    maked by plamivasi

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by _Buffy_ View Post
      I knew it that Henry has something to do with killings ! Now I can`t wait for the next episode. Lol! In the trailer they show that Siobhan shoots Bridget. Does anyone know how many episodes is the season ? 22 or less ?
      Spoiler:
      That was a bit deceitful wasn't it as it was all in Siobhan's mind!


      Good episode this week again and the ending was another great surprise though in some respects it shouldn't have been.

      Still feel at times it does get a tad confusing when they start talking about characters who haven't been in the show for a few weeks but otherwise, I'm getting that end of Series vibe coming on!

      Comment


      • #78
        Well, I gave it a chance, but I think it's already jumped the ole shark. My TV viewing time is limited during the week and I just don't think it's worth the investment anymore. Who knows, it may change in the future and become a better show...
        "Strong is fighting! It's hard, and it's painful, and it's every day. It's what we have to do."

        (BtVS, ep 3x10, "Amends", 40:56)

        Comment


        • #79
          I am glad to see that Andrew was brought back from being a complete fraud and business corporate swindler. But his line about being concerned about how to pay his investors pretty much was the wiggle room set-up.

          I wish that the story of the mother-daughter betrayal had been given more screen time -more exploration of what turned Juliet into such a person that she would go along with the scheme to basically defraud her own father. To take the daughter into such a dark place, I wish that we had been given more in the back story.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #80
            I think that all the attmpt for killing Siobhan behind is Katherine is little shallow. Is this just jealousy ? Or anger of the rejected woman ? I figure that Katherine want to take Andrew`s money, o.k. But why she have to want Siobhan dead ? She didn`t looks like she has any feelings for Andrew anymore. Till the begining Andrew has nothing to do with this attempt for killing his wife. She - Siobhan read all wrong. He blames Andrew, but it was Katherine. I really expect this to be more tangled story.
            sigpic
            maked by plamivasi

            Comment


            • #81
              Ok i just watched the new episode, I've really been getting into it lately. Even though its very soapy haha. Cant wait for the final episode next week! I've enjoyed the show, but I'm not sure its something I'll re-watch, since all the suspense is gone.

              I wonder if they'll make a second season?

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Its Anita View Post
                Ok i just watched the new episode, I've really been getting into it lately. Even though its very soapy haha. Cant wait for the final episode next week! I've enjoyed the show, but I'm not sure its something I'll re-watch, since all the suspense is gone.

                I wonder if they'll make a second season?
                That's uncertain. It may be one of those short-lived shows like Dollhouse or Tru Calling. Anyways, just puttin' my two cents in.
                My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

                Want, take, have! - Faith Lehane

                Comment


                • #83
                  There was nothing in the previews about the twins finally meeting. It would be kind of disappointing if they left it like that.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Its Anita View Post
                    There was nothing in the previews about the twins finally meeting. It would be kind of disappointing if they left it like that.
                    Or maybe they are planing to leave the meeting for season 2. That is if they get the second season. It would really suck if the show doesn't get second season and the meeting doesn't happen in first season.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Or maybe they are planing to leave the meeting for season 2. That is if they get the second season. It would really suck if the show doesn't get second season and the meeting doesn't happen in first season.
                      I hope they get to a second season, there's still so much unsaid between the two of them, that a 5 or 10 minute meeting isn't going to cut it. Bridget still doesn't know her sisters alive. I really want to know what happens after Andrew finds out he's been with Bridgette all this time. Hopefully we'll find out soon if they're going to continue with the show.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I have been watching from the start, have to say that I am disappointed with how the series developed and while I did enjoy watching, I don't see how these story could sustain much more. It would have to become, IMO, a story of the characters and no longer the murder mystery plot line. And I guess that would work, but since we know so much about what happens to these characters - a flashback style treatment would work for some, but not as well for a character like Henry. Would he get a lot of sympathy from the viewers now?

                        I could get into this series with a character based treatment - would probably like it more even. I would like to see much more of the secondary characters and not have all the episode be so centered on Bridget and Siobhan. I also think that the writers need to give more support for some characters - like Olivia; as a partner and player I personally would have like more screen time for this character.

                        I will watch a second season -
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Great episode though gaaaah whyyy does it have to end there?! I wanted to see Machado find out the truth, Andrew find out about the babies/Siobhan, and a Siobhan/Bridget confrontation, among other things. It took Bridget waaay too long to figure out Siobhan was still alive, I mean what did she think it meant when a Cora Farrell was checked into a hotel in Paris post-"suicide"?! And I wanted to see Andrew's reaction when he hears his apartment is a trashed crime scene.

                          Seriously, with just ONE more episode I think they could have included all of this and wrapped things up more satisfactorily. Other CW shows like SPN got extra episodes this season, but honestly I feel like Ringer needed them more...*sigh* I don't think they would have enough material for a whole new season, but just a few more episodes...I wish they could do a special or something.

                          Anyway, I liked what we did get, that many things did come clean (the affair, the paternity, Bridget's identity, Bodaway getting taken care of (I love how it happened--Bridget didn't testify, but she still did her part in the end to keep the world safe from him anyway, lol), etc. I liked Andrew's line about wanting S to change so much he was willing to believe it was her, it makes the way Bridget stumbled into the role a tad more believable.

                          It made me really sad the way Andrew and Juliet reacted, especially the scene where they forlornly sit on that bench all "two against the world"...I feel like Juliet was a bit harsh (there is no way that what Bridget did was worse than Katherine's crimes, sorry) but she is a teenager. I hope that in time once they got over the shock they would be able to forgive Bridget--I mean all the emotions were real, etc. I will pretend such in my head.

                          I will miss this show so much...

                          Originally posted by cil_domney View Post
                          I am glad to see that Andrew was brought back from being a complete fraud and business corporate swindler. But his line about being concerned about how to pay his investors pretty much was the wiggle room set-up.

                          I wish that the story of the mother-daughter betrayal had been given more screen time -more exploration of what turned Juliet into such a person that she would go along with the scheme to basically defraud her own father. To take the daughter into such a dark place, I wish that we had been given more in the back story.
                          I feel like 2x21 covered that latter bit pretty well, and ITA about the first part!
                          Promise that you'll return to me.

                          icon by sireesanswar

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by sherrilina View Post
                            Great episode though gaaaah whyyy does it have to end there?! I wanted to see Machado find out the truth, Andrew find out about the babies/Siobhan, and a Siobhan/Bridget confrontation, among other things. It took Bridget waaay too long to figure out Siobhan was still alive, I mean what did she think it meant when a Cora Farrell was checked into a hotel in Paris post-"suicide"?! And I wanted to see Andrew's reaction when he hears his apartment is a trashed crime scene.

                            Seriously, with just ONE more episode I think they could have included all of this and wrapped things up more satisfactorily. Other CW shows like SPN got extra episodes this season, but honestly I feel like Ringer needed them more...*sigh* I don't think they would have enough material for a whole new season, but just a few more episodes...I wish they could do a special or something.

                            Anyway, I liked what we did get, that many things did come clean (the affair, the paternity, Bridget's identity, Bodaway getting taken care of (I love how it happened--Bridget didn't testify, but she still did her part in the end to keep the world safe from him anyway, lol), etc. I liked Andrew's line about wanting S to change so much he was willing to believe it was her, it makes the way Bridget stumbled into the role a tad more believable.

                            It made me really sad the way Andrew and Juliet reacted, especially the scene where they forlornly sit on that bench all "two against the world"...I feel like Juliet was a bit harsh (there is no way that what Bridget did was worse than Katherine's crimes, sorry) but she is a teenager. I hope that in time once they got over the shock they would be able to forgive Bridget--I mean all the emotions were real, etc. I will pretend such in my head.

                            I will miss this show so much...

                            I agree. Great episode ! There are still many unrevealed things. IMO in this very last episode there was no time for revealing everything. Andrew has a right to find out about his babies daughters. I wished so much the two sister bring themselves together against Boddway / can`t spell his name / . I`m so sorry that they didn`t met . I really hope that there will be at least one more seasone. Cross my fingers.
                            sigpic
                            maked by plamivasi

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Wasn't quite the series ending spectacular I was hoping for. It wasn't a bad episode though am glad Bridget finally figured out Siobhan was still alive though I do think perhaps Bridget saving her life at the end would have been a good way to do it and I'd have got the meeting I wanted as well.

                              It's hard to see where they can with this in a New Series. The title will be hardly worthy it's name anymore now the secret is out and aside from Bridget trying to track Siobhan down, don't really see what else they can but I'm sure they'll think of something!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                I won't be happy if they don't make a second season, still too many questions left unanswered and too many scenes missing to let it finish here. I want my confrontations thank you very much!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X