Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Is anyone still watching Ringer?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unless Baddaway (I don't know how to spell it either) is a something to do with Siobhan...???? that would be a twist and a half lol. either that or it was a public case? but that doesn't sound as good lol.

I'm with Blix, its nice to have SMG back on form its been so long since she's been in anything the nostalgia alone will keep me watching.
    Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

I like it - I didn't think I would, it's not my type of show. Of course I watched it for Sarah, but I've really gotten into it. *sigh* It's my stories now. I am so old, lol.
      You always run away when I come around...

Comment

Old? Nobody really get old, IMO. Just more experianced

(Complete spam...)

And it`s Bodaway, not Badaway, Demetreas. Puttin' that out there.
        Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

What I'm finding odd is this great love for Bridget. From the way I see it, she's messing with the lives and feelings of everyone around her. I really feel sorry for Andrew, he thinks she's Siobhan, and is ultimately getting epically screwed over by Bridget. There he is thinking he's finally sorting things out with his wife, when in reality it's all a lie. I can only imagine how he'll feel when he finally learns the truth.
          .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

Didn't Siobhan have a son? Didn't we learn that in one of the early episodes?

If so, I get a feeling that Bridget may have accidentally ended up killing him when she was on drugs / drink and looking after him, which is why Siobhan never spoke to Bridget and moved to New York. She then found out about Bridget being a stripper and the case she was meant to give evidence on and thought it would be a good time to strike, so she sent that guy to make Bridget believe that she would be killed after she gave her evidence and Bridget ran (although there was no actual threat) to her sister, which Siobhan knew would happen. She then, plotted her own death and, possibly, put some kind of sedative in Bridget's drink to give her time to pretend she'd killed herself.

Then again, that wouldn't explain her vendetta with Andrew's company. And, doesn't explain why the guy was trying to killed Siobhan in the first episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Then again, that wouldn't explain her vendetta with Andrew's company. And, doesn't explain why the guy was trying to killed Siobhan in the first episode.
              The guy trying to kill Siobhan in the first episode was really for Bridget. Sent by Siobhan..i think. Thats why at the very end Siobhan had the call to let her know Bridget is still alive.

It definetly think it all leads back to the little boy sean. totally agree with you Matt. Whatever happened to sean must have really screwed with Siobhans head to want revenge so badly.

Spoiler:
              Was interesting to see more of Siobhan in last nights episode. That bit where she gives herself a black eye Ouch. She really is a killer now after what happened at the end. Does that mean she could be capable of killing Bridget herself?
              B R U T A L A F F E C T I O N

Comment

i'm just catching up with it now. am on ep 9. i actually quite like the way we are being drip fed the Siobhan part of the story. i like to be kept guessing unfortunately i've just seen on episode world that thew show is now 'on hiatus'. oh dear.

Spike: "She's evil, you gormless tit!"
                Angel: "Did you call me a tit?"

Comment

Only for the Christmas period, I believe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Only for the Christmas period, I believe.
                    Big hooray! Sibhoan is awesome.
                    My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Want, take, have! - Faith Lehane

Comment

I've caught every single episode. It's fun, but much soapier than I like my TV viewing. Obviously it was written with a female demo in mind. The problem with that is you amputate half of your potential audience thereby.

The problem with the show is that, despite the obvious likeability (is that a word?!) of SMG/P, the two characters she plays are themselve not likeable. In fact I cannot think of a single character who is. There's no single character that the audience can latch onto and claim as their own. Everyone is, to some degree, both a villain and a victim. However it's ultimately hard to relate to the wealthy denizens of Manhattan. Talk about a small enclave.

The obvious writing-flaws of Ringer lead me to even better appreciate the brilliant writing of Buffy!

(I still lament the loss of Dollhouse.)
                      "Strong is fighting! It's hard, and it's painful, and it's every day. It's what we have to do."

(BtVS, ep 3x10, "Amends", 40:56)

Comment

Originally posted by Drusilla View Post
                        Big hooray! Sibhoan is awesome.
                        I think I read somewhere it had been given a full season, which is 22 episodes.

We've only had about 10 so far, if that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I think I read somewhere it had been given a full season, which is 22 episodes.

We've only had about 10 so far, if that.
                          Who`s your favorite character, then? Personally, I like Bridget, Sibhoan, and Juliet. They all are strong women in their own ways.
                          My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Comment

I like Bridget and Andrew. I like them like a couple and I like them like a separate personsq too. Andrew remind me a little to a prince of the tales - so nice and devoted, almost unreal.
                            sigpic
                            maked by plamivasi

Comment

Andrew is a really good person. Even though he`s a bit too grim, he truly loves his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Drusilla View Post
                                Who`s your favorite character, then? Personally, I like Bridget, Sibhoan, and Juliet. They all are strong women in their own ways.
                                Gemma could have been one of my favourite, if not my favourite characters but she's not around anymore.

I think, after that, it's Bridget and Juliet.

Quite like Andrew and Henry too though, in some way.

By the way, Ringer's back on January 31st, apparently.q
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X