No announcement yet.

Poll: Favorite character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He`s shown her clearly that he doesn`t feel the same way, so perhaps she`ll get the message. People on TV are really thick, though So yeah...
    Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

I like Bridget (of course) and Henry, because at first I thought he was Nathan from OTH.
      325 posts to go til signature

Comment

Nathan? Who`s Nathan, and what`s OTH? Please explain it to me, I`m too lazy to look these things up.

(Go figure))
        Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

^ Nathan is a character from One Tree Hill. He is played by James Lafferty.
          sigpic

Comment

My favorite is Andrew, he's too sweet and good (perhaps bordering on Stuish, but unf that accent too, lol). I also enjoy Bridget and Siobhan though, really the only character I absolutely cannot stand is Olivia the partner...

Originally posted by FaithRoxx View Post
            How is it bratty? Wouldn`t you be pissed if you lost 10 million dollars?
            Her comment to her friend wasn't bratty, but complaining about losing her trust fund to her teacher was a bit, IMO--most people don't have trust fund, you know?
            Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Originally posted by sherrilina View Post
              My favorite is Andrew, he's too sweet and good (perhaps bordering on Stuish, but unf that accent too, lol). I also enjoy Bridget and Siobhan though, really the only character I absolutely cannot stand is Olivia the partner.
              I agree with you on Olivia! Erghhhh...when is the next episode, btw? I thought it was tonight or something?

Originally posted by sherrilina View Post
              Her comment to her friend wasn't bratty, but complaining about losing her trust fund to her teacher was a bit, IMO--most people don't have trust fund, you know?
              Hmm...I get your point, but Juliet probably doesn`t realise that XD
              My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Want, take, have! - Faith Lehane

Comment

Working...
              X