Poll: Favorite character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Favorite character?

The title (as always) says it all. Post below as well, and give us your opinon!

My favorite character is...a tie, really. I`m torn between Bridget and Juliet. Bridget is very sweet and caring, despite the fact that she was a stripper and drug-taker.

Juliet, of course, has much the same problem, even though she deals with it in the worst ay imaginable. (:P) I also love the relationship between them, because Bridget often ends up helping Juliet deal. (Like holding her when she was upset.)

So, what`s your take?
    Bridget
    39.58%
    Siobhan
    6.25%
    Henry
    6.25%
    Andrew
    18.75%
    Juliet
    14.58%
    Gemma(?)
    6.25%
    Malcom
    6.25%
    Other (state who below, if so XD)
    2.08%
    Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Originally posted by FaithRoxx View Post
    The title (as always) says it all. Post below as well, and give us your opinon!

My favorite character is...a tie, really. I`m torn between Bridget and Juliet. Bridget is very sweet and caring, despite the fact that she was a stripper and drug-taker.

Juliet, of course, has much the same problem, even though she deals with it in the worst ay imaginable. (:P) I also love the relationship between them, because Bridget often ends up helping Juliet deal. (Like holding her when she was upset.)

So, what`s your take?
    I'm going for the obvious and choosing Bridget. I just love the way she is so resourceful, whenever someone closes in on her secret she takes decisions to implicate herself and keep her identity as Siobhan going. I love her relationship with Juliet as well.

Comment

I picked Andrew and Gemma. It kinda helped that Gemma and I share the same name but really, I liked her forwardness before her death (it seems) and I'm loving Andrew, I actually find him quite endearing and handsome.
      .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

Andrew. He is sweet, endearing and quite the hunk!

My second choice goes to Bridget. But I also agree with Gemma when she says that Bridget only did it to save her own ass. That makes her even more complex because yes, she did it to save her own ass but I believe she loves these people.

Comment

Wow :P Usually my threads go unnoticed!

Anyway, I love Bridget, Gemma, and Juliet. Gemma probably is dead, sadly enough, because she was a pretty cool adversary. Bridget needs to flee, though. I swear, the incriminating herself ain`t gonna end well!

Juliet is loveable for obvious reasons

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

looks like I'm the only one who likes Malcom. I felt so bad for him its a horrible thing to do (even though its just a story) I just felt so sorry for the guy he did his best and he looked after her and all it got him was back on the drugs

I also like Bridget and Andrew, esp as a couple I think they are so cute even though he's got a stick up his bum. lol
            Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

I have mixed feelings towards Julie. I mean, there are scenes where she seems very sweet and considerate but there are others that make her a total brat. I mean, telling her friend off because she lost her 10 million dollar fund is bratty and selfish, imo.

Comment

I don't understand why anyone would favour bridget, as she's messing with everyones life. Andrew is clearly a sweetheart and she's messing with his head.
                .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

Originally posted by buffyholic View Post
                  I have mixed feelings towards Julie. I mean, there are scenes where she seems very sweet and considerate but there are others that make her a total brat. I mean, telling her friend off because she lost her 10 million dollar fund is bratty and selfish, imo.
                  How is it bratty? Wouldn`t you be pissed if you lost 10 million dollars?

Especially since she was trying to help her friend home when the accident happened. I think that was considerate, don`t you?

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by FaithRoxx View Post
                    How is it bratty? Wouldn`t you be pissed if you lost 10 million dollars?

Especially since she was trying to help her friend home when the accident happened. I think that was considerate, don`t you?
                    me too!!! 10 million I'd have left my friends ass downtown and gone home!
                    Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

i chose Bridget and Henry. Bridget because well we have followed her story for 9 episodes now and i love how quick thinking she is and how despite all the mess she is in, she really just wants to help those round her and cares for them. i like the whole seeking redemption for her past too

Henry because well, im not gonna lie he's yummy. haha. and i really like seeing his relationship with siobhan and interested to see what happens next between them.
                      B R U T A L A F F E C T I O N

Comment

Originally posted by Demetreas View Post
                        me too!!! 10 million I'd have left my friends ass downtown and gone home!
                        Haha yeah. I can`t believe someone would brand that as bratty!

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

Bridget - I'm so rooting for her, it's pathetic!

About Juliet being bratty, well - she IS bratty. Not necessarily about the trust fund thing, I'd have hollered my head off about that and stabbed some nuns, lol! But she definitely is a brat. I personally think that's part of her charm.
                          You always run away when I come around...

Comment

Yeah, Juliet is a bit of a brat. But in that particualar instance, I understood her. What d`you guys think about her hitting with the teacher?

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

I don't know what to think about that yet. It seems more like Juliet just wants someone on her side and may be mistaking his help and attention for other things, but who knows?
                              You always run away when I come around...

Comment

Working...
                              X