No announcement yet.

1.02 She's Ruining Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the first episode, it is implied that Bridget had something to do with Sean´s (Siobhan´s son) death. Accidental, of course!

I gotta say one thing: I think Bridget is being a bit foolish calling Malcolm. I mean, she must know that the FBI and the man after her (can´t remember the name) is tracking him as well because they know he is her sponsor. If he is caught by the wrong people, he can be tortured into telling her location.
    I just feel that´s a foolish move.

Comment

Originally posted by buffyholic View Post
      In the first episode, it is implied that Bridget had something to do with Sean´s (Siobhan´s son) death. Accidental, of course!

I gotta say one thing: I think Bridget is being a bit foolish calling Malcolm. I mean, she must know that the FBI and the man after her (can´t remember the name) is tracking him as well because they know he is her sponsor. If he is caught by the wrong people, he can be tortured into telling her location.
      I just feel that´s a foolish move.
      I know people moan at me for not keeping thoughts in the story itself but from a writer's point of view, Bridget has to have an outlet for her feelings so it can be explained to the viewer her reactions to certain situations, her intentions and most of all how she's feeling. Otherwise we'd all be a bit perplexed as to her motives and actions sometimes.

Saying that, though, it does seem silly she talks to someone connected to her life as Bridget, it's inviting trouble really. Maybe a more neutral character could have been created unconnected to both worlds where she could talk to someone about her situation.

Comment

Working...
      X