Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Girl

Anyone heard about New Girl yet?
    A new sit com with Zooey Deshanel. I've seen a preview of the pilot and it's hilarious!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1826940/

Starting airing tonight, so be sure to see it and let me know what you think

I'll definitely be watching as I'm a huge fan of Zooey.
    .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

The pilot was good. It wasn't the funniest thing ever, but there were a few good laughs. So, I'll definitely keep watching for a few more episodes to see if it finds its footing.

Comment

I liked the pilot as well, it was fun. But I do wonder what they are going to do with the series, because it lacks something extra.
        Last edited by Nina; 14-09-11, 10:23 AM.

Comment

What channel is it on? Or net work? as some Tv's have different channels for networks?
          If You fall off the stage legs extended and boobs up
          -Burlesque Tess(Cher)

Comment

It's on Fox Jessica. There was a preview, so maybe you can still find that somewhere

I loved the pilot, maybe not the funniest thing ever, but I sure had to laugh big time when the guys didn't know what to do with her (on several occations)... Also Max Greenfield is cute

Comment

Jessica, the entire Pilot episode is available for Free download at iTunes right now.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Oooh, really? Going to download! Thanks for that tip, 'cause I wanted to watch but I missed it.

Comment

I missed the pilot to this show too? Grr... I really wanted to see it!
                  Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

I was thoroughly disappointed in this. I've watched the first few episodes to give it a chance, but it has failed to make me laugh, not even once. I love Zooey and I really had high hopes for this series but it lacks a hell of a lot. Not sure how it can achieve 10 million viewers.
                    .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

I love this show!! Its hilarious! I love Zooey and her chemistry with the guys. the episode where she went to get her stuff back from her ex cracked me up!!

Comment

I wasn't sure about it until the third episode which was really funny in my opinion especially because it started to focus more on the problems of the guys as well. But I'm not so sure if Fox is doing the right thing with a hiatus after only three episodes of a new show and switching it to another timeslot when it comes back. I hope this is not going to kill the show.

Comment

Working...
                        X