Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss Sherlock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miss Sherlock

    New retelling of the old classic. Really liked it.

  • #2
    Never even heard of this show. Has it just started? Where is it set?

    Comment


    • #3
      Already aired in Japan. Think it will officially be aired soon over here. I found it online.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
        Already aired in Japan. Think it will officially be aired soon over here. I found it online.
        Stop doing this! Is there anything you haven't seen? It looks really interesting.

        https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...september-1st/
        Last edited by TriBel; 06-09-18, 10:02 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TriBel View Post
          Stop doing this! Is there anything you haven't seen? It looks really interesting.

          https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...september-1st/
          Only the good stuffz.
          To quote Don Keefer: Waiting, patience, words like that always my last option.
          I really enjoyed it. Should be available on HBO Go now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
            Only the good stuffz.
            To quote Don Keefer: Waiting, patience, words like that always my last option.
            I really enjoyed it. Should be available on HBO Go now.
            Have you seen Genius? S1 was Einstein, S2 Picasso. S1's on DVD but it's 2 that interests me. I went to see the Picasso exhibition in London yesterday - I'm hoping that if I watch the series I can pretend I've read the books I bought!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TriBel View Post
              Have you seen Genius? S1 was Einstein, S2 Picasso. S1's on DVD but it's 2 that interests me. I went to see the Picasso exhibition in London yesterday - I'm hoping that if I watch the series I can pretend I've read the books I bought!
              See not the 1st with everything.
              Was on the fence on that series. Think I'd be more keen on S1. Now if they do a Tesla one...
              Last edited by HowiMetdaSlayer; 10-09-18, 09:21 PM.

              Comment

              Working...
              X