I'm a Celebrity Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Celebrity Australia

Are there any Aussies on the board who are watching I'm A Celebrity? I am really enjoying it, even thought as a Brit I don't know most of the celebs. I'm enjoying the Mundine/Green dynamic

I thought you had become a celebrity in Australia. "I'm a celebrity, Australia!"

Comment

Originally posted by Willow from Buffy View Post
      I thought you had become a celebrity in Australia. "I'm a celebrity, Australia!"
      Lol, I wish! I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is a British tv show and Australia does a version of it. Have you never heard of it? Several celebs are put in a jungle, have to do terrible tasks, are filmed 24/7 and it can be as funny as any comedy show. It's a top rated show in the UK, and I watch the Aussie version too, though I don't know many of the celebs, though this year Tiffany (think we're alone now) is on it

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        Lol, I wish! I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is a British tv show and Australia does a version of it. Have you never heard of it? Several celebs are put in a jungle, have to do terrible tasks, are filmed 24/7 and it can be as funny as any comedy show. It's a top rated show in the UK, and I watch the Aussie version too, though I don't know many of the celebs, though this ear Tiffany (think we're alone now) is on it

Yes, I've heard of it. Not really seen it, though.

Comment

Lydon was fantastic, he would have won, but I think he left early

Comment

Love Lydon, but I guess you knew that

Comment

Originally posted by Willow from Buffy View Post
              Love Lydon, but I guess you knew that
              Everyone loves Lydon nowadays, he's become a British institution. So funny when you think of him swearing on tv back in the 70's and being reviled by the majority

Comment

Love this series. Mundine/Green was one of the best and I was disappointed that Mundine tapped out early. Had they done it the other way round with Green being an original and Mundine being the intruder, he might not have spat the dummy.

The last series that just ended was the worst ever, they must have had that Geordie whore on a contract because she was in every single episode, even after she was booted out. She was overbearing and an awful addition. I wont watch if they ever put anyone like her in again, and shes been on the telly talking about doing all the other aussie reality shows because she cant get a gig in the UK. But despite her horrible tone and plastic face, the king was cute in the end.

Comment

Working...
                X