Your Top 5 (or more!) Favourite Shows of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
    You need to watch Sabrina It's like...epically amazing...I suppose it's only amazing if you watched it when you were younger...but still...
    Maybe one day Hannah. Maybe one day... If only I could live forever.... *Daydreams* I'd get to watch so much TV!
    Last edited by CaptainOats; 18-04-11, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosen View Post
      Maybe one day Hannah. Maybe one day... If only I could live forever.... *Daydreams* I'd get to watch so much TV!
      And that one day had better be soon

Originally posted by TheChosen
      9) The Vampire Diaries (you'd REALLY love this show Hannah. I recommend you watch it!)
      I actually love it! I may watch it. If you watch Sabrina...

My friend has been trying to get me to watch Vampire Diaries actually to be fair, so I may just give it a go...

Oh wait, wait, we have a 10th show!

10. The Twilight Zone Yeah! I only recently started to watch this, thanks to a video posted by the AVGN on Youtube, so I gave them a watch. HOW had I not seen this earlier? It's amazing. Actually the Twilight Zone will probably be like...7th or something, I'd need to re-tweak my list a bit...

sigpic
      ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
        And that one day had better be soon
        *Peer Pressure! Peer Pressure!* I'll make a deal that I'll watch it if you watch TVD! That way, since we each dealed each other the same deal we have no choice but to follow suit. Did that make any sense?
        I actually love it! I may watch it. If you watch Sabrina...

My friend has been trying to get me to watch Vampire Diaries actually to be fair, so I may just give it a go...
        Well at least that's a start! It's a pretty good and well-rounded show and there's certain qualities in it that remind me a lot of Buffy actually. It's really fun and completely easy to watch! You'd honestly love it Hannah, and plus since the tonight is the season one finale you'll have the whole summer to get caught up!!! Oh and very similiar to The Vampire Diaries is Roswell, except it's way better! So you gotta watch that too.

Comment

1) Buffy The Vampire Slayer - just an outstanding show, I think no other show can beat it, IMO.
          2) The Simpson's - just an outstanding animated TV show ever!
          3) Bewitched - Just an good classic.
          4) Flash forward - Love the story and concept of the show!
          5) Angel - One of the Good spinof, i ever seen!
          Last edited by buffylover; 02-06-10, 11:59 PM.

Comment

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
            2. Angel
            3. LOST
            4. Blackadder
            5. Supernatural

Comment

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
              2. Angel
              3. Firefly
              4. Star Trek - Deep Space Nine
              5. Dollhouse
              6. Supernatural
              7. Fringe
              8. Rome

Comment

1. Alias
                2. Veronica Mars
                3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                4. True Blood
                5. Survivor (outwit, outplay, outlast)
                6. Supernatural
                7. Grey's Anatomy
                8. the Vampire Diaries
                9. Nikita
                10. Glee
                11. Desperate Housewives
                12. Skins
                13. Sons of Anarchy
                14. Malcolm in the Middle
                15. Merlin
                16. Felicity
                17. Smallville
                18. Everybody Hates Chris
                19. Prison Break
                20. Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles
                21. Friday Night Lights
                22. the OC
                23. Life Unexpected
                24. Robin Hood (UK)
                25. Heroes
                26. Lost
                lol, i watch a lot of tv.
                Last edited by doppelganger47; 02-10-10, 04:25 PM.
                veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

1. Smallville
                  2. Community
                  3. Legend of the Seeker
                  4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                  5. Supernatural

this was really tough and eventually I think I'm going to look back on this and want to switch up the order of some of these, haha.

Comment

1. Angel: the Series
                    2. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
                    3. Doctor Who
                    4. Heroes
                    5. Roswell
                    Hon. Mentions: I Love Lucy, I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, The Addams Family, The Munsters, Happy Days, The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch, Family Ties, The Vampire Diaries & Bones. As far as unscripted shows go: Hannity, Glenn Beck, American Bandstand (and its numerous ilk--pretty much any show that was just a long line of oldies performances), etc...
                    Last edited by NileQT87; 07-06-10, 11:21 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

ugh... this is hard...

1. Supernatural
                      2. BtvS
                      3. Dollhouse
                      4. Veronica Mars
                      5. Glee & Dexter
                      7. Charmed

a little cheating then

Comment

1. Lost
                        2. The X-Files
                        3. Seinfeld
                        4. Roswell (honorary mention for making me a psychotic tv fan for life )
                        5. My So-Called Life

But come on. It's hard to leave off things like Friends and Cheers and new classics like True Bood and Vampire Diaries. Plus I didn't even have a space for Buffy or Angel!
                        sigpic
                        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

After really thinking about it, I guess I'm not surprised by my list...

1. "Gilmore Girls" - never fails to make me laugh and/or cry and even a rocky seventh season doesn't ruin it for me!

2. "Alias" - everytime I rewatch it, the show blows me away with the powerful drama, badass action, and fantastic characters. It had better not get rebooted - give me a movie, instead!

3. "Lost" - I was a late bloomer, coming in during the last half of season three, and was hesitant at first but I became fully engrossed by the epic series and it has quickly become one of my true favorites.

4. "Friday Night Lights" - the most realistic drama on television. So powerful, so funny, so down-to-earth...It's hard not to be moved by this show. It's literally perfection, in my opinion. The cast is insanely talented and the crew is made up of geniuses!

5. "Battlestar Galactica" - again, I'm a relative newcomer (started watching at the beginning of season four) but will be eternally grateful that I started watching. Epic storytelling, deep characters, great concepts and messages...It's marvelous.

Honorable Mentions: "Smallville," "Veronica Mars," and new classics "Fringe" and "Vampire Diaries" (both of which will probably end up in my top five by the time they wrap-up).
                          wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Only 5? Not sure I can manage that but let me try.

1. Supernatural
                            2. Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel (okay so I cheated a bit here )
                            3. Gilmore Girls
                            4. Six Feet Under
                            5. Battlestar Galactica

Honorable mentions: True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, 24, Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights, etc.

Comment

Very, very hard!

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- I think it will forever be my greatest love
                              2. Angel
                              3. The Office (US Version)
                              4. The OC
                              5. Skins

These 5 are the ones I was really obsessed with (or still am) at one point or another. There's so many higher quality shows than The OC but for whatever reason a lot of the characters captured my attention, even when the show really pissed me off a lot in the last two seasons. I have no idea why but I was so sad watching the finale. I'm not fond of the new cast of Skins either but I pretty much see it S1/S2 as an entirely separate show anyway.

Honorable Mentions: Supernatural, Alias, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and Friends.
                              Last edited by vampmogs; 07-06-10, 05:15 PM.
                              "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

People! People! Didn't you read the first page of the thread? We changed it so that you can post how many ever shows you want! Sorry for the confusion, maybe to make it a little better I'll get a mod to change the title for everyone! But yeah please don't feel so sad! I know how hard it is for things like this, so don't fret. You can edit your posts or just add a revised list below!

Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X