No announcement yet.

Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD [includes speculation and spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing episode tonight.So much stuff happened.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/01/agents...-adapt-or-die/

Spoiler:
    https://tvline.com/2020/07/01/agents...-adapt-or-die/

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Bombs Away! Plus, Jemma's Secret Revealed

By Matt Webb Mitovich / July 1 2020

This week on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the light-hearted time-travel hijinks of the first five episodes made way for harder-hitting drama that left one agent shell-shocked and another in… far worse shape.

After Deke taunted the all-seeing Chronicoms by shooting dead Wilfred Malick, Luke (which I realize is the lead Chronicom’s “name”!) lays the blame on Sibyl aka The Predictor. Au contraire, she argues. They now have S.H.I.E.L.D.’s location, they split up their team, and they know that agents will make a beeline to rescue Mack’s parents. Placated, Luke sets out to wake the Hunters currently lying dormant somewhere in rows and rows of stasis chambers.

Inside the Lighthouse, Coulson and May/Not Chastity have been cuffed, with General Rick Stoner still scoffing at their warnings about alien robots. But Stoner has bigger fish to fry, seeing as he has been gifted with the tech to track and shoot down the ship that took out Project Insight. Meanwhile, aboard said Zephyr, Mack is upset about Deke defying orders by offing Malick, and the fact that Daisy and Sousa are MIA. Worse, his mom and dad are being held prisoner in the Lighthouse, but Mack is resolved to save them by “bringing the pain” to the Chronicoms.

Shortly after Mack and Yo-Yo head out, the Lighthouse gets a lock on the Zephyr and lets fly with a buncha missiles. Enoch, as pilot, is able to elude all but one of them using countermeasures, but the one that does hit the Zephyr inflicts damage in such a way that could tear the ship apart next time it is yanked into a time jump. As they get to assessing things, Jemma freaks out a bit that she can’t remember how to fix the system. Enoch reassures her that everything will be OK, if they “act now”….

In a barn somewhere, Daisy comes to beside fellow abductee Sousa. They’re both groggy from being drugged, to the point that Daisy cannot even quake off their shackles. Nathaniel Malick shows up on cue, quickly dispelling the presumption that he is doing the bidding of HYDRA/those who worship an ancient space octopus. No, he has not kidnaped the agents as a means to get what he wants, because they are what he wants. Namely, he wants to transfuse Daisy’s powers into him, using Daniel Whitehall theories.

Back at the Lighthouse, cuffed Coulson takes a moment to express his disappointment in/frustration with May, who yes, cannot feel, but won’t even tell him what she thinks about things. “You never die. You always come back,” she observes. And having mourned Coulson before, she won’t let herself do that again. As Stoner gets led away by two agents to reclaim control of the mainframe, Coulson and May speculate that the Chronicoms have found a way to “upload” human personalities to synthetic bodies — and in fact, that is what has been done to both of the agents now with Stoner.

Elsewhere, Mack and Yo-Yo laser a hole into the room holding John and Lilla. Mackenzie. After being stopped from hugging Lilla and introducing Yo-Yo as his girlfriend, “Macklemore” assures the couple that he will get them out safely. Ultimately thwarted by a thick steel door, Mack and his dad collaborate on a way to jimmy the hydraulics and force it open.

May and Coulson get free, get the drop on the “uploaded” agents and save Stoner, who now believes their wild story. Coulson spots and descends a ladder leading to a sublevel that shouldn’t exist; at the bottom of it he finds the Hunters’ stasis chambers as well as the device Luke uses to virtually meet with Sibyl. Coulson locks his own mitts into the gizmo and comes face to face with The Predictor, asking, “Bad time?”

Back at the barn, Daisy is returned after Nathaniel extracts blood, glands and spinal fluid for his purposes, and she is looking very much worse for the wear and barely alive. Sousa lays her head on his leg, doing his best to keep her alert by relating the story of how he got injured during the war — but was carried back to safety by an otherwise dickish Mike Stevens, who wound up dying on the front lines. “This is me passing on the favor,” Sousa says, soothing Daisy. “We’re going home, Agent Johnson.” Sousa then realizes that Daisy at some point during her ordeal hid a shard of metal in her palm, which he moments later uses to surprise and stab one of Nathaniel’s henchmen. Malick shows up just then, uncontrollably quaking up a storm after his makeshift surgery, but a cave-in KOs him, allowing Sousa to carry Daisy to safety.

Aboard the Zephyr, Deke finds Enoch doing something ominous-looking to Jemma, and so he sneaks up on and shorts out the Chronicom with a debfrilator. “Deke, what have you done?!” frets Jemma, who explains that Enoch was fixing her memory so that she can fix the ship. She shares that she and Fitz found a safe place from which Fitz can monitor the Chronicoms’ moves, and she knows where that is – but she developed a bio implant (dubbed “Diana”) that suppresses that memory, to keep her safe. And it sounds like the longer they need to keep in the implant, she might forget Fitz’s location completely.

Sibyl explains to her unexpected visitor that she reads time streams, not to so much predict the future but see the past as written by a single future (or something). On the topic of “Why invade Earth?,” she explains that humans have limited time and thus act irrationally while alive. Chronicoms, meanwhile, will exist long after humans are gone. Ergo, humanity will either wave a white flag, or the clock will simply run out on them. Coulson counters her POV with a series of points — including that humans make real sacrifices that cost real blood, sweat and tears, and “we will never give up.” But more critically, he quips, “Dying, it’s kind of my superpower,” before unplugging from the VR device and using his duffel full of explosives to blow up the Hunters about to wake in the Chronicoms’ hidden time ship… and himself… after radioing to May, “I hope you’re right about this next part!”

After ordering Stoner (as his Level 7 superior, ha) to clear out the base and come up with a cover story for the explosion, May joins Mack, Yo-Yo and the Mackenzies on the Quinjet, and reveals that Coulson is “gone” — but, she offers, “He’ll come back. Always does.” Moments later, after a shoulder touch, May realizes that Mack’s dad is a Chronicom. Mack refuses to believe it, but asks John to show the cut on his arm he sustained while working on the steel door. John balks at first, but rolls up his sleeve… to reveal exposed Chronicom tech. And Lilla is one, too! A fight ensues, during which “John” taunts Mack with the fact that his real parents have been “gone a while.” Mack eventually triggers open the bay door, out of which “John” and then “Lilla” — who begs her “Alfie” to spare her — tumble. Meanwhile on the Zephyr, Enoch fixes Jemma, who 1) begs Deke to keep her secret and 2) invites him to both apologize to Enoch and hail him as a “valued member of our family.”

As the incredibly eventful episode draws to a close, we see Daisy recuperating in the healing chamber, while Sousa is asked if he wants to stay in 1976. But he maintains, “I’m where I need to be.” The ship is fixed right before the next time-jump kicks in — after which, Mack gets on a motorcycle and speeds off to get some air. Deke later goes to check on sullen Mack, when Jemma radios him to get back to the Zephyr ASAP, because it’s about to jump. But before Deke can even get Mack’s attention, the Zephyr jumps in time again… without them!

What did you think of the episode “Adapt or Die,” as we near the final season’s halfway point?

Looking forward to the 80s.

Comment

• ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Assembles a Whole New ‘80s Crew in Exclusive Season 7 Clip

https://collider.com/agents-of-shiel...pisode-7-clip/

Comment

• Bwhaha. Probably our last comedic episode, so enjoy it while we can.

Comment

• Nice episode for Deke's growth and taking the time to process some major losses even as we run out of episodes. Deke's come far from how he was in the future.

They went robotic slasher with some bloodiness didn't they?

Are we keeping Deke's 4 recruits as the new Piper and Davis for the last little bit? A guy from 1955, 4 people from 1983 and a guy from an apocalyptic future? Are we Legends of Tomorrow now?

Poor Deke, another lady not interested in him.

20 months so not too long though a slight reduction to Mack's and Deke's linear lifespans.

Nathaniel's probably got quaking powers then. He got them in 1976 and it's now 1983; so he's had his roughly the same amount of time that Daisy's had powers.

Officially Fitz is in less then half the season.

7x08 Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_naMGQOINg

Comment

• I actually fell asleep before the episode started.Woke up about 10 minutes ago.Will have to catch this in the next day or so via On Demand.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/08/agents...tranded-1980s/

Spoiler:
            Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Lost Boys

By Matt Webb Mitovich / July 8 2020

Sigh. This is one of those uncomfortable/unfortunate times where, in the midst of us all enjoying a great season of TV, I must lament that — in my opinion — the latest episode was a letdown.

One of TVLine’s Best Shows of 2020 (So Far), Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this Wednesday hit the midpoint of its farewell season, and while the set-up for the episode held promise — Mack and Deke had been stranded in the 1980s, on the heels of 1) LMD Coulson going boom and B) Mack realizing his parents had been prematurely killed by Chronicoms — the end product felt like a well-intended but tonally wayward misfire.

To be clear, I — the poster child for 1980s Kids! — can testify that “The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and The D” was every bit the love letter to the decade that it promised to be, making references to Short Circuit, The Breakfast Club, Terminator, Max Headroom, WarGames, Top Gun, Weird Science, E.T., Rambo, Patrick Swayze, whatever Brigitte Nielsen character Olga was intended to evoke and, ultimately, a campy slasher flick. But amidst alllll the retro winks, it felt like actual storytelling opportunities were missed.

Mack’s arc in particular disappointed me. Instead of seeing him take any sort of stealthy action to see that his younger self and brother Reuben were doing OK years after being tragically orphaned, we instead got a variation on sullen, beer-guzzling “Bro Thor” from Endgame. And The Deke Squad, while a fine comic showcase for Jeff Ward (crooning stolen pop hits while sporting a bandana), fed into a storyline that was just this side of too silly. (Sorry.)

If the events of this episode had taken place in an alternate reality or dream, then the over-the-top humor would have worked. And how. But as a very real juncture in the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents’ final mission, it fell flat for me, and while keeping two-thirds of the team off-screen for almost the entire hour. (Even May’s grim-faced “interrogation” of Deke that kicked off the episode had no real payoff, comedic, ironic or otherwise.)

What all happened during the 20 months that elapsed for stranded Mack and Deke? After the Zephyr abruptly blipped away, Mack bailed on his colleague to return home to observe him and his brother Reuben from afar, never delivering the model car kit he had bought. From there, he holed up in a motel room for months/holidays on end, assembling model car after model car, draining six-pack after six-pack. Deke repeatedly tried to reach out to Mack, after enlisting a sketchy P.I. to find him. (We’ll save the many geography questions raised by this episode for TVLine’s TV Questions column on Friday.) One evening, Deke slipped under the door an invite to a local bar, where Mack found his teammate singling lead for The Deke Squad, a pop band that was a “cover” for a ragtag group of wannabe operatives: Roxy, Olga, the “Chang Gang” twins, and the aforementioned sketchy Cricket. Mack scoffed at what Deke had assembled (and again co-opted), and was further aghast to see how they had tricked out the Lighthouse with neon, pinball machines, hot tubs and the like. Coulson was able to chime in/nudge the would-be team along, as a Max Headroom-like character built off of a hard drive of his memory that… existed where after the events of 1976?

Sibyl meanwhile made contact through a CRT computer with an electronics shop wonk (Beauty and the Beast‘s Austin Basis), whom she wooed into building her a robot body. Robot Sibyl then built herself some cohorts, before having her nerdy beau whacked. The low-tech Chronicoms then sneaked into the Lighthouse to make much blood-splattering mayhem, while Robot Sybil unearthed and slinked off with the buried gizmo she uses to read time streams.

By episode’s end, a touched Mack had learned that during his motel room hibernation, Deke had been checking in on the Mackenzie brothers… May and Yo-Yo arrived in 1983 via Quinjet to reclaim Mack and Deke (and meet their small team of semi-honed rookie agents)… Coulson seemingly will have a new LMD body to inhabit… and Sybil’s severed arm slowwwwwly wheeled a great distance to present the time stream-reading gizmo to Nathaniel Malick, with whom she will now conspire.

What did you think of “The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and The D”? Was it clever/funny enough to outweigh its plot holes?

Comment

• S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Ming-Na Wen Tease Afterlife 'Spa Day,' Sparring With Mulan and More

https://tvline.com/2020/07/14/agents...o-may-mission/

Comment

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Star Offers Update on If/When We'll See MIA Fitz

https://tvline.com/2020/07/15/agents...de-caestecker/

Comment

• Well that was surprising in a few ways.

May and Elena spent 27 days with Deke and Mack at the Lighthouse, they never went backwards in time, still impossible. I wonder what happened to Deke's recruits?

So...who is Cora's father? Did Daisy always have a sister? Did Lee/Mr Stabby kill her originally? Or was it suicide?

So that's what Daisy said in the barn. I could never understand her even on replays.

Nathaniel has full Quaking Control...not good. Especially if he harvests more Inhuman powers into him/his goons.

The team has a full speedster now! Hopefully it works out better then Age of Ultron.

Nice to see May and Elena bonding, wasn't too into the Elena backstory though. Other then Ruby I also saw Tess which must have been traumatic even though she came back later. And I'm pretty sure her cousin was the one who died when we first met her.

So are we making Jiaying and Gordon allies this time. Gonna be awkward when Gordon meets Mack and Fitz at the very least. This was way before Lincoln and probably Alisha were at Afterlife though.

7x09 Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGUvS2ko3dM
                  Last edited by DanSlayer; 16-07-20, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• Caught up with last weeks episode over the weekend and watched tonight's ofcourse.

Really enjoyed both but I liked tonight which was very Yo Yo centric.Also great bringing back Jiaying.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/15/agents...power-returns/

Spoiler:
                    Post Mortems

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Star Reacts to That Heartbreaking Reveal — Plus, What New Weapon Did Malick Acquire?

By Matt Webb Mitovich / July 15 2020,

This week on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Yo-Yo aimed to get her Inhuman mojo back, and to that end was accompanied by May on a trip to Afterlife circa 1983. Alas, they were not alone in their interest in the Inhuman homebase….

With the Zephyr’s pit stops in time getting shorter and shorter — akin to the pattern of a rock skipping across water — the ship runs the risk of soon doing a “jump within a jump,” which does not sound good. But a rapidly pulsating protective shield surrounds the jump drive, preventing anyone from disconnecting the regulator. Unless said person was superfast.

Yo-Yo and May make a beeline in the Quinjet for Afterlife, where they don’t get the friendliest reception from Jiaying’s associate, Li, who with blind teleporter Gordon is chasing a young woman named Cora through the woods. Delivered to Jiaying, Yo-Yo proves using a diviner that she is an inhuman, but lost her powers — presumably due to Shrike poisoning. Jiaying is curious to know how a power might be removed, so she agrees to run Yo-Yo through some therapies, including a proposed “mind meld” of sorts with newly empathic May. But when that touchy-feely tactic falls short, the ladies decide to slug it out, via sparring, an exercise that sparks for Yo-Yo memories of Tess’ death, Ruby’s, and others. The final flash May senses, though, is of a young Elena, cowering in a closet with a little boy.

Sitting down with May, Yo-Yo detailed that around age 10 or 11, after her dad got mixed up with some bad people, she went to live with her uncle and cousin. Trouble followed her, though, and on the night glimpsed, one of her father’s enemies roughed up/leaned on her uncle for money owed. When the thug at one point spotted and set aside her abuela’s gold cross necklace, Elena sneaked out of the closet to take it back. When the thug saw it gone, he took it out on the uncle. A fight over a gun ensued, and the uncle wound up dead.

“I should never have taken it,” present-day Yo-Yo lamented. “I should have stayed still.”

Once back on the Zephyr — after Nathaniel Malick showed up at Afterlife to woo away the disgruntled and highly combustible Cora, whose powers Jiaying was hoping to remove — Yo-Yo sighed that, still powerless, she could be no help with the time drive. When May reassured, “You’ll bounce back,” Yo-Yo had an epiphany: “I don’t have to bounce back!” And on that note, she speedstered one-way to the time drive and extracted the regulator between pulses — though, at episode’s end, the Zephyr nonetheless got pulled into an unexpected jump, the ship and team’s fate left TBD.

TVLine asked Natalia Cordova-Buckley about discovering Elena’s sad backstory, and this is what she said:

"I love that it came up, because though it had never been discussed with the writers, I always had some sort of idea that something very, very tragic must have happened to Yo-Yo. We never really discuss if her mom is still alive, if she knew about her dad [who in the comics was a villain]… That was never spoken of. But I knew that if that was her past in the comic books, on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. something really harsh had to have happened for her to have the guarded personality she’s got."

"Also, I love that it reflects her way of always trying to save the people she loves, but sometimes she makes a mistake — and she holds that pain in her heart. She always thought that doing what she did [that night] when she was young hurt her family, so she has carried that a long time. What’s interesting about doing TV shows is that that wasn’t written, and yet somehow in every episode it appeared there’s a bit of the heaviness Yo-Yo carries from her past. It was awesome for the writers to pick that up and bring it to life. In a lot of hero stories, whether they’re fictional or people that have lived in this world, there’s always a very tragic crime that defines who they are, and I always wondered what that was for Yo-Yo. This brings it full circle, and you understand why it’s all so personal for her."

TVLine also asked NC-B and Ming-Na Wen when the Zephyr landed after its latest, unwanted jump. If the outcome is anywhere near as bad as feared. “It’s never good,” said Wen. “It’s never good.”

Also in this week’s episode: Jemma gifted Sousa with a snazzy prosthetic leg… Coulson slowly but surely received a new body… and we (and Deke) saw Jemma record a video message to Fitz, inviting us to wonder when we might see him in the flesh. (This was prior to castmate Elizabeth Henstridge throwing patient fans a bone here.) Alas, Cordova-Buckley and Wen (quite adorably) played coy when asked about the MIA genius.

TVLINE | We’re past the final season’s midpoint now. When will we see Fitz again — sooner versus later?
                    MING | Who’s Fitz…?
                    NATALIA | Fitz hasn’t been around…? What do you mean?
                    MING | Yeah, what?
                    NATALIA | I don’t think we can tell you….
                    MING | But Matt tried, one last time! You tried one last time before the series ends. [Laughs] You’re the eternal optimist.

What did you think of the episode “After, Before”?

Comment

• Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Daisy Is Thrown for a (Time) Loop

https://tvline.com/2020/07/21/agents...isy-time-loop/

Comment

• Really loving this season! The episode of deke and mac in the 80s was funtastic. I laughed so much and I dont usually actually laugh out loud to tv shows.

It was great to see Afterlife again, I love when shows link up to their own canon. Especially bringing back ex cast.

I wasnt too hot on Yoyo's backstory, but I have never been a fan of Yoyo, and it was a good excuse for a May fight scene. Always cool.

I like this season, and am worried about what they will do in the finale after giving me such good fun, there has to be some kind of heart-ripping price to pay.

Comment

• S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Elizabeth Henstridge on Directing a Time Loop Episode Full of Moments Both Comedic... and Tragic

https://tvline.com/2020/07/22/agents...tor-time-loop/

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Elizabeth Henstridge on time-looping directorial debut: ‘Not everyone is going to make it’

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/agents...ectorial-debut

‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Star Elizabeth Henstridge on Directing Tonight’s Time Loop Episode

https://collider.com/agents-of-shiel...tor-interview/
                          Last edited by BAF; 22-07-20, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• This is probably going to be a future classic.

I know they pulled Enoch's self-sacrifice back in Season 5 too but I still felt it here. RIP Enoch.

Also RIP Agent Carter shippers. Little fast of them to want to pair Daisy up so close to the end though.

And finally, RIP Deke's romance prospects.

I died *fourteen* times!. Actually we've been through this at least 87 times but you don't wake me up each time!

Deke's dead. Should we be sad about that? No.

What if the password was Simmons made up word?

This might change Mack's option on machines not having souls.

Could Fitz already be dead? (Again?) It would echo Enoch. "I've been through that as well." "He was my best friend."

I would assume not much Simmons next week. Being a director and in a significant portion of this episode would have had to cost her time (pun intended) somewhere.

7x10 Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXzJsbkngPM
                            Last edited by DanSlayer; 23-07-20, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• BAF I've added into the thread title that it contains speculation and spoilers just because you guys often openly discuss the developments of the most recent episodes in the show, to save needing to add spoiler tags within the thread.

Comment

• I dosed off before the episode aired(problem with the 10pm timeslot for me lately is I've had trouble making it to the episode.I tend to fall asleep on the sofa before I can watch) so I'll catch it on demand in the next few days.But i'm a spoiler whore so I know this was a big one.

Since spoiler tags are not needed anymore,I'll leave this without them.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/22/agents...me-loop-death/

Post Mortems

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Duo Break Down Time Loop's Tragic Twist — Plus, Did Enoch Just Tease the Series Finale?

By Matt Webb Mitovich / July 22 2020

The following contains major spoilers from the July 22 episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this week scrambled to pause a maddening, potential cataclysmic time loop. In the end, who decided that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few (or the one)?

To super-succinctly recap: Daisy found herself stuck in a time loop, and with each pass-through the Zephyr drifted closer to the vortex of a time storm. Daisy and Coulson (who consistently retained his memories from loop to loop) determined they needed to fix the time drive faster, so the mission became to remove tech genius Jemma’s memory inhibitor chip — all while dodging death at programmed-to-kill Enoch’s hand. (Along the way, Sousa opened up to Daisy about his feelings, and she reciprocated with a liplock; TVLine will have more on that another day.) Ultimately, Jemma’s chip was removed — after which she was clearly devastated by a recovered memory — and a solution was found to “jump” the ship out of the time loop, but it required Enoch to extract his “heart.” The friendly neighborhood Chronicom did so promptly and selflessly, before slumping to the floor to bid Coulson and Daisy a sad adieu

A ‘FITTING’ FAREWELL
                                Joel Stoffer, who fully joined S.H.I.E.L.D. in Season 5, tells TVLine he found Enoch’s death scene “fitting.” Having first learned of his fate about five episodes prior, “I thought that, especially after having gone through the multiple loops of murdering people [Laughs], it kind of came full circle to showing what Enoch was really all about — which is that he is always there to help the team,” he said. “He became an integral part of the team and had learned so much from them over the years that putting himself out there for them came very naturally to him. It was a great, honorable way to leave the show.”

But as Stoffer just noted, there was the matter of Enoch’s “killing spree,” which was played mostly for darkly comedic effect. “It was, um, kind of exciting to play the ‘dark side’ of Enoch!” he shared with a laugh. “His sole purpose was assassination, and though it was for a good cause, he was still ultimately evil.”

BRINGING A DEATH SCENE TO LIFE
                                Back to that heartbreaking “death” scene. Fellow cast member Elizabeth Henstridge, who directed the episode, told TVLine that Stoffer “absolutely nailed it. Right from the word go, Joel has brought so much to Enoch and made us fall in love with a robot.”

Breaking down how she approached Stoffer’s final scene, alongside OG cast members Clark Gregg and Chloe Bennet, Henstridge shared, “That was a very long scene, it had a lot of talking in it, and there weren’t really any distractions. So I just got real close and let it play out, and we found this moment. I knew how I was going to come into the scene and come out of the scene, but in terms of what was in the middle, there was nothing you could do to make those performances any more brilliant. It was an incredible performance by the three of them, but particularly Joel. And it was such a wonderful send-off for Enoch, who has been a really important character on our show.”

Stoffer in turn said that Henstridge’s approach “was exactly what I needed,” seeing as “a part of me was like, ‘What should I do here? What should I do here?’ But ultimately I was really glad to just have the freedom to play it as it came naturally. It’s a credit to Elizabeth to trust, to let that happen. She didn’t need to say anything, and I felt confident enough in my relationship with Enoch and his with the team that I was able to make the choices that I made.”

TOGETHER… UNTIL THE END?
                                Of course, before Enoch fully powered down, he startled Daisy with the fact that while she and her friends would survive their current mission, the team would not. “I have seen the future,” he explained. “Carry on this mission and cherish it…. for this will be your last mission together.”

Did Enoch basically just tease the ABC series’ grand finale, to air sometime in August? Said Stoffer, “It was great that they were able to make [Enoch’s death scene] also about revealing some information for the team that I think ultimately helps them, in a prescient way.”

WHAT ABOUT FITZ?
                                Alas, one thing that viewers did not get from Enoch’s send-off was a final moment between him and his good friend Leopold Fitz, who thus far this season has been off-screen (we think). Stoffer himself lamented the lack of a goodbye. “I wish there had been some way to do that…,” he shared. “His presence was very much felt in that scene, and that was all that could be done in terms of closure for the two of them. But I think that [the story] will come back to Fitz and what exactly happened [with him]. There will be a sense of that later.”

What did you think of the time loop and Enoch’s sacrifice?

Also RIP Agent Carter shippers. Little fast of them to want to pair Daisy up so close to the end though
                                I've been expecting this from a few episodes ago.lol I mean I got that vibe from Sousa's end when he was caring for her after Malick drained her powers.And they do have a good dynamic in the interactions they've had so far.

As for Agent Carter shippers.I think Avengers Endgame torpedoed that.
                                Last edited by BAF; 23-07-20, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X