Actors' Shares and Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actors' Shares and Tweets

After seeing Alexis' tweet I thought I'd create a thread for posting things put up by the actors on social media. Rather than the times when a piece of news generates a specific thread and discussion, this can be for the smaller things, shares that are more inconsequential, but, like the pic below, are still really nice to see and share.

I mean, how lovely is this...

Just another family pic from Alexis.

Comment

25 things you didn't know about Sarah Michelle Gellar:

................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        That was really fun.

• Double Dutchess
        Double Dutchess commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW at the toilet paper story! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but still...

AH just shared a gif of herself in the opening credits for an 80s show that I learned from the comments was called 'Free Spirit', did anyone watch that? Is this a blast from the past for anyone?

https://twitter.com/alydenisof/statu...72673399070721

Comment

Just picked up through a tweet from Nicholas Brendon that he's selling art now it seems. It looked like there were quite a few listed on his own website too. I've not been to have a look to see if they're any good yet...

Comment

Art like comedy is subjective, so to me It looks okay, but I hope his name alone might enable him to flog a few of these. Art can also be a great way to express any inner feelings, so I hope It's therapeutic for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
            Art like comedy is subjective, so to me It looks okay, but I hope his name alone might enable him to flog a few of these. Art can also be a great way to express any inner feelings, so I hope It's therapeutic for him.
            Probably less therapeutic and more just a way to make some cash. I doubt he's getting many Convention offers nowadays and his acting career died a long time ago

Comment

I saw some more of Nick's art on his recent tweets, lots of penguins again. I find his fascination with them fascinating.
              https://twitter.com/NicholasBrendon/...25499135877120

And this, another lovely pic from Alexis...

Comment

Aww bless. There marriage seems as strong as ever which, lets face it, is unusual in the acting profession.

Comment

I have noticed that Sarah Michelle Gellar sometimes has got white circles around her pupils in her Instagram and Twitter pics and videos. It's not always there but quite a lot of times.

Are these contact lenses? Is this something like the app that gave you bunny ears and was a hype a short while ago? Or what does it mean? This is a recent example:

flow

Comment

Thats the reflection of the type of lighting rig used for portrait photography. The light is circular.

c5d82af969a331b18d071ece0a6d0bd3.png
                    Last edited by Silver1; 04-10-20, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Ah, thank you so much! I'd never have guessed that.

flow

Comment

Alyson Hannigan has shared a pic of her Halloween decoration on Instagram and the gravestones are actually from the set of BtVS!

https://hellogiggles.com/news/alyson...7FGZcDGYdjjZhE

flow

Comment

• Stoney
                          Stoney commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The pumpkins with human styled faces?? Too creepy.

Another from Alyson (and kind of Alexis too )...

Comment

Okay I think this is a little strange...

I saw the Tweet first just about Nicky Brendon TV and clicked into it and then saw this vid which seems to be like a reactor vid for watching the film The Craft. I skipped forward a couple of chunks and one of the people with him is discussing his visits around outside of cons and connecting to people through his experiences with mental health issues and then another click forward and he seems to just be talking over the film, being a bit daft. Really not sure what to make of it personally. Not something I'd want to sit and watch but seems to fit another of his attempts to find some pathways to fans/earning.

Comment

Working...
                          X