Actors' Shares and Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actors' Shares and Tweets

After seeing Alexis' tweet I thought I'd create a thread for posting things put up by the actors on social media. Rather than the times when a piece of news generates a specific thread and discussion, this can be for the smaller things, shares that are more inconsequential, but, like the pic below, are still really nice to see and share.

I mean, how lovely is this...

Just another family pic from Alexis.

Comment

25 things you didn't know about Sarah Michelle Gellar:

................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        That was really fun.

• Double Dutchess
        Double Dutchess commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW at the toilet paper story! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but still...

AH just shared a gif of herself in the opening credits for an 80s show that I learned from the comments was called 'Free Spirit', did anyone watch that? Is this a blast from the past for anyone?

https://twitter.com/alydenisof/statu...72673399070721

Comment

Just picked up through a tweet from Nicholas Brendon that he's selling art now it seems. It looked like there were quite a few listed on his own website too. I've not been to have a look to see if they're any good yet...

Comment

Art like comedy is subjective, so to me It looks okay, but I hope his name alone might enable him to flog a few of these. Art can also be a great way to express any inner feelings, so I hope It's therapeutic for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
            Art like comedy is subjective, so to me It looks okay, but I hope his name alone might enable him to flog a few of these. Art can also be a great way to express any inner feelings, so I hope It's therapeutic for him.
            Probably less therapeutic and more just a way to make some cash. I doubt he's getting many Convention offers nowadays and his acting career died a long time ago

Comment

I saw some more of Nick's art on his recent tweets, lots of penguins again. I find his fascination with them fascinating.
              https://twitter.com/NicholasBrendon/...25499135877120

And this, another lovely pic from Alexis...

Comment

Aww bless. There marriage seems as strong as ever which, lets face it, is unusual in the acting profession.

Comment

I have noticed that Sarah Michelle Gellar sometimes has got white circles around her pupils in her Instagram and Twitter pics and videos. It's not always there but quite a lot of times.

Are these contact lenses? Is this something like the app that gave you bunny ears and was a hype a short while ago? Or what does it mean? This is a recent example:

flow

Comment

Thats the reflection of the type of lighting rig used for portrait photography. The light is circular.

c5d82af969a331b18d071ece0a6d0bd3.png
                    Last edited by Silver1; 04-10-20, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Ah, thank you so much! I'd never have guessed that.

flow

Comment

Alyson Hannigan has shared a pic of her Halloween decoration on Instagram and the gravestones are actually from the set of BtVS!

https://hellogiggles.com/news/alyson...7FGZcDGYdjjZhE

flow

Comment

• Stoney
                          Stoney commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The pumpkins with human styled faces?? Too creepy.

Another from Alyson (and kind of Alexis too )...

Comment

Working...
                        X