Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the BEST supporting bad guy is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven
    replied
    Caleb. He gave Buffy *something* to fight besides stupidass Bringers and the Ubervamp. A character that not only taunted her like The First, but could actually hurt her, unlike The First. It was great!

Leave a comment:

• dinamo
    replied
    I loved the Beast. It was sort of like if thats the ''minion'' what the hell is the Master/Mistress like.

Leave a comment:

• Boltmaiden
    replied
    Oh man I cannot choose! So many of them were great a secondary villains..I really have no idea which one is the best.

Let's see if it wasn't for Caleb I might have not given any thought to what Buffy and the gang had to fight in season 7. He was powerful and creepy, plus I love the actor haha.

Really liked Mr. Trick too, he was great. Loved his idea of Slayerfest haha.

I am not going to pick Dru or Lyndsay or Liliah because it think the latter two go together and Dru was a part of the fabulous tandom of Spike and Angelus so I don't really have her seperate.

Okay very hard but I am going with Caleb. Whew that was exhausting

Leave a comment:

• DigitalLeonardo
    replied
    Darla. Who can not love a vampire in a school girl uniform? She totaly made the series work at the start, I gotta say without her in the pilot, I don't think the series would have the same kick. She makes the BEST introduction in the series teaser and she just has the great tragic charisma. (Though that all has to do with Julie Benz)

I like her most in season 2 of Angel, after Dru vamps her. That was a great couple of episodes with the two teaming up and I would have LOVED to see that as an on going arc for the entire second season, but sadly we don't get as much Darla and Dru together as we need. I think they could so rock their own series.

Leave a comment:

• Nikkolas
    replied
    Caleb: So you're the Slayer. THE Slayer. The strongest, the fastest, the most aflame with that most precious invention of all mankind: the notion of goodness. The Slayer must indeed be powerful. *casually punches Buffy across the room and to the floor* So, what else you got?

Caleb for the win.

Leave a comment:

• lee
    replied
    Thats why you can only pick one. To see exactly which ones most popular. I voted trio, but i change it to Mr Trick

Leave a comment:

• LRae12
    replied
    I hate these can only vote for one polls....especially for two shows.

I went with Dru as my 'pick' because that's my pick for Btvs
    Lindsey would have been my pick for Ats.

Leave a comment:

• lee
    replied
    Lilah!!!!!
    I am suprised

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Mr Trick had wit, and style, and class. He mocked the forces of goodness.He made it cool to be bad.

Leave a comment:

• AllenGray
    replied
    [QUOTE=I'll get mobbed by Amber Benson fans but I had a massive crush on Warren![/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one. Though I think I had a bigger crush on Adam Busch and he just happened to be playing Warren.

Leave a comment:

• Pandora's_Box
    replied
    Originally posted by skinless View Post
    I wouldve Put the Trio as Main Villians and Dark Willow as Supporting But thats just me.
    I second that!

Leave a comment:

• Retrograde
    replied
    Definitely the Trio! Having just posted in the philosophical bad guys, my mind is definitely on the fact that the Big Bad in Season 6 was all around and in everyone rather than having a person to pin it all on. I loved the Trio's sense of fun, and I know I'll get mobbed by Amber Benson fans but I had a massive crush on Warren!

Leave a comment:

• skinless
    replied
    i wouldnt class willow as supporting. i think shes main
    I wouldve Put the Trio as Main Villians and Dark Willow as Supporting But thats just me.

Leave a comment:

• lee
    replied
    i wouldnt class willow as supporting. i think shes main

Leave a comment:

• skinless
    replied
    I Voted for Drusilla Although I Was tempted to pick Other for Dark Willow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X