Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Cordelia whould treat Dawn?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think Cordelia whould treat Dawn?.

I think she whould of treat Dawn in more firm way and get throught to her more then Buffy and Willow as Buffy and were to soft on her.

So i think she whould of be like caring and firm mother fingre to Dawn.

I'm sure that the Cordelia of S1-3 would have dismissed Dawn as unimportant. Just Buffy's bratty little sister. Dawn would have been of zero interest to High School Cordelia.

It's very hard to predict how Cordelia would have treated Dawn if Cordelia was in Sunnydale in Buffy's gang when Dawn arrived because Cordelia changed in such a specific way in LA, geared toward being the First Lady of Angel's administration. Right now, I'm having trouble Cordelia caring so much about Dawn to *mother* her when Dawn isn't Angel or his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Dipstick View Post
      I'm sure that the Cordelia of S1-3 would have dismissed Dawn as unimportant. Just Buffy's bratty little sister. Dawn would have been of zero interest to High School Cordelia.

It's very hard to predict how Cordelia would have treated Dawn if Cordelia was in Sunnydale in Buffy's gang when Dawn arrived because Cordelia changed in such a specific way in LA, geared toward being the First Lady of Angel's administration. Right now, I'm having trouble Cordelia caring so much about Dawn to *mother* her when Dawn isn't Angel or his son.
      But Cordelia is type that grows to like people and by that point i reakon she whould of look past Dawn bratty personality.

And Cordelia sitll whould of matured and without pain of visions she might of become rock of group in Season 6.

Comment

Working...
      X