Who Did Liam/Angel/us Love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Did Liam/Angel/us Love?

It would seem we have polled all the main characters except the one main character I include here.

This character may seem obvious or is posed in varying shades of gray that make his ardor "close to the vest" or his love may only be a bond you may or may not consider love, as he may appear to you to be unclear between his feelings, his actions, or the attention given to persons is only in some space/place of persons within his long, centuries long, journey.

I will give my own answers if anyone else will respond to this poll. I tend to be a thread killer, so I may as well "kill" my own.
    HUGS!
    sybil
    Father
    0.00%
    Mother
    0.00%
    Kathie (sp)
    0.00%
    Darla
    14.29%
    Druscilla
    0.00%
    Spike
    0.00%
    Buffy
    0.00%
    Dawn
    0.00%
    Xander
    0.00%
    Willow
    0.00%
    Giles
    0.00%
    Cordelia
    0.00%
    Fred
    0.00%
    Gunn
    0.00%
    Wesley
    0.00%
    Lindsey
    0.00%
    Lilah
    0.00%
    Illyria
    0.00%
    Connor
    0.00%
    Himself (ves)
    85.71%

sybil, I did poll on who Angel loved*. He was one of the first ones that I polled on. For some reason, though, I'm not seeing it in the forum. Weird...

But I didn't include some of your options- which is a pity. I particularly think it's inspired to include an option to vote of whether a character loved himself/herself.

Comment

Because this tends to be such a Spike/Spuffy sympathetic board, I thought it an oversight. I am utterly delighted to learn you did his poll and I apologize to "youse guys" for already have been through this.

AND! the thread killer award goes to...ME! Again! hee hee. Unless you all want to try it again, as maybe my list doesn't match that of Dipstick's?

HUGS!
      sybil

Comment

It's here guys, it was one of the first so it was a while ago.

Comment

I'd like to point out that it isn't even a multiple choice poll.

If it's about who does Angel love the most, the answer is obviously himself.

Comment

Working...
          X