Could Drusilla have seen "the Key"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Drusilla have seen "the Key"?

If Drusilla had been a bigger part of Btvs S5 and encountered Dawn -- with her being legitimately crazy and all would it have been possible for her to have seen the real Dawn as the glowing green force of energy (the Key)?
    325 posts to go til signature

I think she might have been able to see the Key. She was able to see other things that foretold of upcoming events so it may have only been in a vision but I think she'd be able to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blix View Post
      If Drusilla had been a bigger part of Btvs S5 and encountered Dawn -- with her being legitimately crazy and all would it have been possible for her to have seen the real Dawn as the glowing green force of energy (the Key)?
      Ha, fair point. Yes, I see no reason why Dru wouldn't have seen Dawn as the key though it wouldn't have surprised me if she had been able to see her as 'both' in a way the tower building loops didn't seem able to.

Comment

I´m sure of it. If Drusilla was around in season five and seen Dawn, she would definitively sense it.

I mean, in season two, she saw the stars even though there was a ceiling.

Comment

Yeah, I agree that, through her powers, Dru would probably be able to 'see' what Dawn is.

It seems only the 'mentally unhinged' could see Dawn's 'Keyness'. So with Drusilla’s insanity alone; unless she was in a 'fit' like in "Surprise" (2.13) with the "The flowers. They're wrong. They're all wrong!" thing, she probably wouldn't see Dawn's Keyness.

Comment

That's always something that I just assumed. Not sure if it really counts as "personal canon" because I think it is supported somewhat by information from the show.

I read a fanfic once where Drusilla mentioned a green glow around Dawn.

Comment

Working...
            X