Gosh I forgot how much of a whiny brat Dawn was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh I forgot how much of a whiny brat Dawn was

I haven't seen the 6th season in such a long time and I'm in the middle of 6x14 "Older and Far Away", and my God Dawn is such a brat in this episode. Like I get she wants Buffy and her friends' attention towards her but if Willow, Buffy etc have important things to do then let them to do it.

Plus didn't she get enough attention from the Gang and Buffy after Joyce died in season 5. Shouldn't that be enough for her ffs.

Everybody's entitled to his opinion, but I'm with Dawn on this one. I get how she feels.

Remember she really was trying to keep her feelings to herself, until Halfrek invited her to unburden. And sometimes, you gotta unburden. Remember Jonathan in Superstar?

Comment

Originally posted by Jo$hua View Post
      Plus didn't she get enough attention from the Gang and Buffy after Joyce died in season 5. Shouldn't that be enough for her ffs.
      Solicitude due to the death of a parent does not a-ttention make. SWIDT.

Comment

I agree, Dawn was a whiny brat. I always skip that episode where she wishes no one would live. She's grown up (or at least she remembers growing up) knowing the important things that Buffy needs to face, and making Buffy's heartache over being pulled out of Heaven about her again and again riles me every time I watch season 6. I'm glad that Dawn matures a hell of of a lot in season 7.
        .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

Working...
        X