Juliet Landau and BTVS Studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juliet Landau and BTVS Studies

I'm a mod at the fb group Buffy the Vampire Slayer Studies. Juliet Landau has joined the group and is hosting watch parties with anyone interested. The next party is Saturday, and the episode will be Lie To Me if anyone is interested. Sign up is required so they can add you to the feed.
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Originally posted by bespangeled View Post
    I'm a mod at the fb group Buffy the Vampire Slayer Studies. Juliet Landau has joined the group and is hosting watch parties with anyone interested. The next party is Saturday, and the episode will be Lie To Me if anyone is interested. Sign up is required so they can add you to the feed.
    Some questions for JL. If you could ask her if that's ok ?
    Its known that she couldn't make Lovers Walk that she was going to be on, what was the reason and seeing as it got JM a full time job and not her does she regret it ?
    . If there had been an Angel Season 6 was there ever any plans to have her in it and in the present day ?
    After Crush was there ever any plans to bring her back on to Angel S2 and hook her up with Darla again?
    Last edited by BtVS fan; 26-06-20, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• SpikeRocks
      SpikeRocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are excellent questions!

Originally posted by BtVS fan View Post

Some questions for JL. If you could ask her if that's ok ?
    Its known that she couldn't make Lovers Walk that she was going to be on, what was the reason and seeing as it got JM a full time job and not her does she regret it ?
    . If there had been an Angel Season 6 was there ever any plans to have her in it and in the present day ?
    After Crush was there ever any plans to bring her back on to Angel S2 and hook her up with Darla again?
    I'm not attending - I have a PCRC pod group meeting at the same time. But if you have a fb then join. Just remember to answer the question - what does Death is you wish mean?
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

I'd love to be a part of it but for some reason, those fb watch parties don't work in Germany.

I am a member of the fb group though and can only recommend it

flow
      ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

I Juliet and would love to join/watch....but I don't have fb and avoid it like the plague lol. Even without fb, I usually can still watch videos posted to it....like I've watched some of the ones Nicky has posted when he's watched eps with fans. Will it be posted and viewable on fb (without needing an account) after the live watch is over?
        Last edited by SpikeRocks; 26-06-20, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Sounds fun but like SpikeRocks Facebook's anathema to me. Hope all those involved have a great time though!
          sigpic

Comment

All caught up

All said regarding writers, producers, actors, directors, viewers, readers, etc. are what I remember, my opinions, etc.

* I don't see how Drusilla could have been a regular character in BtVS unless she somehow was redeemed before BtVS S4 or very soon during it. Spike's being in BtVS S4 somewhat stretched credulity, but it could make some sense given Spike helped in "Becoming Part II" (B 2.22), Buffy was attracted to Spike, and Willow in "The Initiative" (B 4.07) liked that Spike was attracted to her. And Spike was chipped.

* Drusilla didn't have much of a role in Angel S2, which was quite disappointing given she was used in Angel S2 instead of BtVS S5 to boost Angel's ratings. And she ends up simply mostly being there for Darla's story. After Spike rejects Dru, she wasn't going to go back to Los Angeles because her ultimate goal was to get Spike back and having the whole family back was very secondary to that.

* I'd like someone to ask whether she still considers Drusilla would beat Buffy in a fight. And whether she'd want to work with James Marsters again. James and Juliet still have one of the best on-screen chemistries of any pairing in TV and movie history that I've seen--especially among those pairing who supposedly never 'got together' in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeRocks View Post
              I Juliet and would love to join/watch....but I don't have fb and avoid it like the plague lol. Even without fb, I usually can still watch videos posted to it....like I've watched some of the ones Nicky has posted when he's watched eps with fans. Will it be posted and viewable on fb (without needing an account) after the live watch is over?
              It's a private group - you have to apply to join and that means having a fb account.

Comment

That sounds cool, but I'm also not on Facebook. Any chance of getting a summary of the highlights of that event?
                https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

I was watching PCRC - so I didn't watch it. Look up Juliet Landau. I'm sure she has other events.

Comment

Working...
                  X