X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't sound like the guys on this are to impressed with SilverSpike

https://youtu.be/SIC0yx6IwbE

Comment

Good job too. Their 'observations' suck imo.

Comment

This is a new reactor

Comment

I am not sure if anyone (except for me) still follows Geeked Out Nation but he has put up his reaction For The Harsh Light of Day:

He called Parker a douche and was asking why Buffy can't have a normal relationship for once. He was happy to see Spike come back but afterward said that Spike's taunting Buffy about her one-night-stand with Parker was a low blow and he shouldn't have done this.
          Which made me kind of wonder. I mean, Spike is an evil, chipless vampire. He kills people. Probably on a daily basis. But he should have refrained from teasing Buffy about her sex life because he is such a noble gentleman? I have a feeling Geeked Out Nation likes Spike for more than he is at the moment.

flow

................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Stoney
            Stoney commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, yes, expecting respectful restraint is definitely not realistic.

I think everyone watching the show wanted Spike to be better than he is at this point. I really liked the character and when he said dumb things like commenting on Buffy's love life, I just wish he'd keep his thoughts to himself. Luckily over the next 3 seasons he does get better and better, but he's pretty amoral right now.

Comment

Asking for souless Spike for restraint at this juncture is like asking for the moon on a stick. Ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Not a reactor as such , but I did like his insight and I couldn't find the right thread I'm pretty such this won't embed . Will someone put it up properly please ? EDIT No need .

Comment

Shame he's not getting the numbers because I would love to see more content from him

Comment

I like him, (I think his name must be EJ), but like so many reviewers he's just rehashing he episode, he doesn't bring much analysis to it at all. I'd watch because he's got an engaging personality, but not every episode, probably only the ones I really like.

Comment

On her Patreon Van just reacted to Apocalypse Nowish and her reaction to the Cordy/Connor sex was priceless. She stared at it utterly bewildered for a while and then began to ask "This is wrong right? Am I the only one who thinks this is... no... no what am I saying... this is definitely wrong" and then when it cut to Angel watching from the rooftop she held her hands to her ears (? lol) and quietly said "this is the worst sight I have ever seen." Given how softly spoken and non-judgemental she usually is it really made me laugh *g*

"The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

This is not a reaction video but I thought it fit in here. I don't remember Tara sabotaging Willow's spell in season 4. Which episode was that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chgJAmwUIHw

flow

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
                        This is not a reaction video but I thought it fit in here. I don't remember Tara sabotaging Willow's spell in season 4. Which episode was that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chgJAmwUIHw

flow

Hey Flow it was in the episode Goodbye Iowa. She sabotages the locator spell to find the Polgara demon.
                        "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

• flow
                          flow commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you!

Liam has done Once more with feeling now. And a great little reaction it is too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-bm3Bp5gQ

His expression at the end was priceless.

Comment

I don't watch Liam's reaction videos regularly but I watched this one and he really stands out from other reactors for his genuity and authenticity. I liked the way he said he was in awe of that episode. You could tell he really was.

Geeked Out Nation did The Initiative. He is my favorite reactor at the moment. Actually, the only channel where I watch most of the reaction videos for BtvS. He does an insane amount of shows though. I don't know how he does it. Even if he doesn't socialize, never talks to his family and doesn't go to work he still has to eat and sleep and shower. I guess.

flow

Comment

Liam was obviously so impressed with OMWF that he already watched TR as well :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgZAPu2INtk

flow

Comment

Working...
                            X