Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Buffy and Angel Youtube reactions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Ward has just reacted to Innocence on his Patreon too. That was a great reaction with him, Sebastian and Ashley all on the edge of their seats throughout the episode. They were particularly scared throughout the hallway scene where Angelus attacks Willow. And as we predicted, they really liked DB's portrayal and this version of Angel.

Van has just finished AtS Season 3 and is up to Seeing Red on Patreon (she's yet to watch it).
    - "The earth is doomed" -

Comment

Liam Duke has done Blood Ties and Crush. He looked pretty bored during BT but was well into it for Crush imo

https://youtu.be/Owjg28tZgpA

Comment

Just for next time we have a proper thread in place for the Youtube reviews, rather then this one.

And yeah, I think he was bored and imo I'm not sure he's going to like how this is going to pan out when It comes to Spikes character. Christ only knows how he's going to deal with season 6 and his desire for everything to be "Wholesome".

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
          Just for next time we have a proper thread in place for the Youtube reviews, rather then this one.

And yeah, I think he was bored and imo I'm not sure he's going to like how this is going to pan out when It comes to Spikes character. Christ only knows how he's going to deal with season 6 and his desire for everything to be "Wholesome".
          It's not just him. Iv also noticed that Passion of the Nerd has pretty much stopped and even then his last few reviews on Buffy didn't have much to say. Though his Angel reviews were still good.

Lol I'm m sure he will find the whole magic is crack storyline ridiculous. How could he not. His reaction to Connor on Angel will also be interesting...

Comment

Moved across, thanks for flagging it.

Comment

Originally posted by BtVS fan View Post
              It's not just him. Iv also noticed that Passion of the Nerd has pretty much stopped and even then his last few reviews on Buffy didn't have much to say. Though his Angel reviews were still good.

Lol I'm m sure he will find the whole magic is crack storyline ridiculous. How could he not. His reaction to Connor on Angel will also be interesting...
              I see the Spike haters have come out to play for his Crush reaction. Predictable or what.

Comment

Passion of the Nerd has done Untouched
                I knew Joss Whedon went through a lot of scripts, I didnt realise he pretty had rewritten this one except for the Lilsh scenes.

https://youtu.be/sdRZqcc7v38

Comment

Originally posted by BtVS fan View Post
                  Passion of the Nerd has done Untouched
                  I knew Joss Whedon went through a lot of scripts, I didnt realise he pretty had rewritten this one except for the Lilsh scenes.

https://youtu.be/sdRZqcc7v38
                  Good review, and I would never have guessed Joss had re-written much of the script. It's still one of my least favourite AtS episodes, but I might appreciate it more on my next re-watch.

Comment

Well thats emotionally wreaked Liam big time.

Comment

Did you see I Was Made To Love You? He was totally thrown by the ending. His review of The Body was great, poor guy

Comment

He cried his eyes out, the poor boy.

flow
                        ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

I enjoyed his 5x16 reaction. Nice to see someone else get rooked by the early fake-out. It's not trolling, it's gratifying to see it strike the truthful emotional nerve it's meant to - the mad wishing, the delusion of it.
                          sigpic
                          Banner by LRae12

Comment

Getting towards the end now. And christ only knows what he's going to think of season 6. I suspect he's going to hate it as 'wholesome' it is not.
                            And can I just add Mark Ward is seriously getting on my nerves now. All he does it talk through everything and take the piss. Maybe he should just not cover Buffy anymore If he thinks it's so trashy.
                            Last edited by Silver1; 02-02-20, 12:33 PM.

Comment

An okay reaction. Maybe I'm sensing he wasn't a big a fan of season 5 as some of his audience or maybe I'm just used to his reactive style.

Well thats season 5 done. Lets see how much season 6 blows his mind.
                              Last edited by Silver1; 06-02-20, 02:52 PM.

Comment

An okay reaction. Maybe I'm sensing he wasn't a big a fan of season 5 as some of his audience or maybe I'm just used to his reactive style.

Well thats season 5 done. Lets see how much season 6 blows his mind.
                                I agree, I think hes been bored with BtVs this year. He basically says the same thing at the end of every watch rinse repeat. Though he's seemed interested in Angel S2 though

Comment

Working...
                                X