Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Show Reactions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If It goes the way I'm fearing a lot of people are going to die. The 'Operation Yellowhammer' paper makes for grim reading, even the government doctored version.

    Imo we are a country full of idiots. All trying to cut their noses off despite their face.
    Last edited by Silver1; 15-09-19, 06:41 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
      If It goes the way I'm fearing a lot of people are going to die. The 'Operation Yellowhammer' paper makes for grim reading, even the government doctored version.

      Imo we are a country full of idiots. All trying to cut their noses off despite their face.

      It's a shite situation Silver, trust me we all feel it. I agree with Jo Swinson here

      https://www.theguardian.com/politics...o-lead-country

      Comment


      • I still think Corbyon isn't as awful as he's painted myself.

        Anyhoo, we've gone waaay off topic on this thread already.

        Comment


        • I like these two. They've got a new set and they're up to Season 4. They are also doing Angel.

          Last edited by Priceless; 17-09-19, 10:58 AM.

          Comment


          • Chipperish are now doing Agent Carter which I have no interest in. I mean comic book shows are not exactly story driven so it seems strange for a website about story shows

            Comment


            • I liked Agent carter, and from what I can recall It does have linked stories running through it. One of the better Marvel TV shows imo.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BtVS fan View Post
                Chipperish are now doing Agent Carter which I have no interest in. I mean comic book shows are not exactly story driven so it seems strange for a website about story shows
                Many of them are. In fact, most of them: Agent Carter had season-long storylines or even longer, as does Agents of SHIELD, all the Marvel Netflox shows, Legion, Runaways, Cloak and Dagger, etc.

                I can't think of any superhero show at the moment that is procedural. Those are cop shows, medical shows, legal shows etc.
                You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                  I like these two. They've got a new set and they're up to Season 4. They are also doing Angel.

                  I like him, but sadly not so keen on her. I always feel he's desperately trying to seek her approval in weird way, but where as he gets the gags so to speak, I don't always think she does.

                  Comment


                  • Oh I like them both. He's seen it many times, and she's a newbie, so perhaps that's why she doesn't get all the jokes. I think he's like most fans, he loves the show and wants his friends to love it too. But I do get what you mean, by trying to please, that's how I feel about Noelle and Lani on their Still Pretty podcast.

                    Comment


                    • After show has put Powerplay on YouTube

                      https://youtu.be/tqpWgmuJuqM

                      I agree with Shan that the Blackthorn needed more set up.

                      Comment


                      • And she's finally done, thank god. lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
                          And she's finally done, thank god. lol

                          I know you don't like her but that reaction seemed ok, what didn't you like about it.

                          Completely unrelated but that visual of them in rain, ready for the end is so fantastic. I agree with James Marsters and hope they all died swinging in that alley, it's the perfect way to end it

                          Comment


                          • Her moaning about the ending for a start. Her talking her usual drivel over key scenes, etc, etc. But yes, this reaction was a tad better then her usual.

                            Well If nothing else thats one of her cash cows put to rest.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
                              Her moaning about the ending for a start. Her talking her usual drivel over key scenes, etc, etc. But yes, this reaction was a tad better then her usual.

                              Well If nothing else thats one of her cash cows put to rest.
                              Agreed I think she's gonna lose a lot of subscribers now

                              Comment


                              • Thats what also used to aggravate me about her. As the seasons went on and she got towards the end of both Buffy and Angel she'd always do this little piece to camera lamenting that It would soon be over, which I always saw as her fretting about her possible loss of views/ subs rather then missing the shows themselves which in the case of AtS she seemed bored with anyway.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X