Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Seasonal Spuffy Rises Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thenewbuzwuzz View Post

It didn't. Voting is open. It only opened yesterday, and we usually leave these polls up for around a week. I see that it would be a good idea to mention an end date in future; my bad.
    Let's say we're accepting theme suggestions in this linked poll until Saturday, and the rest of the poll will stay open until the end of February.
    Oh no, it's my fault for being absolutely awful with technology When I click into the site it just gives me the results, but as Stoney says I might not be logged in. I'll try again

Comment

• The theme poll is up

Comment

• Thank you post posting thenewbuzwuzz. There's so many great choices! I've not done any art for ages and I'm hoping to be inspired by Seasonal Spuffy

Comment

• Stoney
          Stoney commented
          Editing a comment
          We definitely need more Pricey pieces.

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Stoney, I know the world is holding its breath lol

• Stoney
          Stoney commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't be down on yourself. Watching you steadily explore/develop has been a genuine treat. I love seeing your pieces.

• Signup is open
        The Spring 2020 round will run from Sunday, May 10, through Monday, May 25 , on LiveJournal and Dreamwidth . The theme for this round is Enemies With Benefits . Thank you to hollydb for the suggestion! As always, the theme exists to inspire, not to limit: creators are free to interpret the theme…

Comment

• I hope more people from here will sign up, there are still plenty of dates available!
          https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• Only two days left for the taking. Hop on folks! Double Dutchess and I have already signed up!

flow

Comment

• Priceless
              Priceless commented
              Editing a comment
              Ooo what are you doing flow?

• flow
              flow commented
              Editing a comment
              A DIY tutorial :-)

• I've requested the 19th May

Comment

• Stoney
              Stoney commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking forward to it.

• Double Dutchess
              Double Dutchess commented
              Editing a comment
              Very good of you Priceless!

• Priceless
              Priceless commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you all, I hope I don't disappoint

• Yay! I am so excited!

Comment

• Priceless
              Priceless commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm excited to see your brickwork and pointing tutorial

• The banner contest is open

Comment

• ...and voting for this round's banner has begun.
              https://seasonal-spuffy.livejournal.com/686014.html
              https://seasonal-spuffy.dreamwidth.org/919327.html
              Either one of the links will work, no login necessary. Though if you aren't logged in, you'll only be able to vote in a comment under the poll. If you do vote by comment, please mention your username, as we're not counting completely anonymous votes. Thanks!

Comment

• Priceless
                Priceless commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, those banners are amazing!

• Usually, I look at them for a loooong time but this time one really stood out to me and yelled at me "Vote for me! Vote for me!)

flow

Comment

• Priceless
                Priceless commented
                Editing a comment
                now I really want to know which one you voted for!

• I was torn between three and wish I could have voted for them all. There were a lot of very different styles over a large number, it was hard to choose.

Comment

• There were six I liked straight away, then I studied them until I narrowed it down to two, then I had to be brutal

They were all so good!

Comment

• Oh, there is one that is yelling at me too, but I think I'm going to wait and see how the voting goes -- if it gets enough votes without mine then maybe I will spend my vote on another one that I think is underappreciated.
                  https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Dutchess View Post
                    maybe I will spend my vote on another one that I think is underappreciated.
                    I usually do that too but this time I was so instantly hooked. I regret it now because No. 9 is also beautiful and has gotten no votes at all. If any of you can still vote, I'd be so happy if you'd vote it.

flow
                    Last edited by flow; 06-05-20, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
                      Editing a comment
                      Nope, I didn't -- I felt the urgent need to vote for my favourite instead
                      But I'm glad you did it yourself by changing your vote. It's always sad to see great banners get few votes just because there were others that were even greater.

• Originally posted by flow View Post
                    I usually do that too but this time I was so instantly hooked. I regret izt now because No. 9 is also beautiful and has gotten no votes at all. If any of you can still vote, I'd be so happy if you'd vote it.

flow
                    flow, you can still change your own vote if you really want to. You can do that by clicking the poll number (the bolded link directly below all the banners) and then "[Fill out poll]", or here's a direct link. teragramm will close the poll when it's time to count the votes, but before that, go for it.

Comment

• flow
                      flow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, I did that!

• I did it and now my favorite is in a stalemate with another banner ... .arrrggghh.

flow

Comment

• Double Dutchess
                      Editing a comment
                      You can always change your vote back again

• Stoney
                      Stoney commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Be careful or you'll be on a never ending back and forth.

• Priceless
                      Priceless commented
                      Editing a comment
                      One of those is my favourite. I'll be sad if it loses by one vote

• Banner contest results are in, annnd we are very close to the start of the round.
                    The banner poll is now officially closed. Thank you, for voting! The winning banner (by one vote) is No.1 .... by wolfshadoe: The new layout is now up, enjoy! Many thanks, to the artists who contributed work!! In case you are wildly curious, here is the list of contributing artists and the…
                    Last edited by thenewbuzwuzz; 09-05-20, 10:19 PM. Reason: lost and found a word

Comment

• Initially, I voted for banner no. 3 which now lost against banner no. 1. The good thing ist they are both by Twinkles aka wolfshadoe and that makes me feel not quite so guilty about changing my vote.

I gave my final vote to banner no. 9 and I am still glad I did because it is a beautiful banner and would have gone without votes otherwise.

flow
                      Last edited by flow; 10-05-20, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Priceless
                        Priceless commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I voted for 3 too

• I voted for 1 so I'm really pleased it won, but 3 and 10 were the other two I really debated about choosing.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
                        Editing a comment
                        #1 was my Number One too!

ETA: Also, nice to hear you liked #10
                    Working...
                    X