No announcement yet.

Passion of the Nerd - Buffy and Angel youtube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he misreads Buffy and Riley. Yes, she goe for the physical intimacy, but how else could she reassure him of his masculinity? Buffy was care taking because of Riley's insecurities. She couldn't get less strong.

I've been seeing Anya as Aspergers for a while now. It makes her a far more interesting character. Great review.
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

• Well this thread is open for me.

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        This temporary loading problem has now been fixed and this is the ongoing thread for POTN vids again.

• Hello, and for me too.

Comment

• Gotta say It took an age for the page to load though.

Comment

• As there wasn't much additional content in the continuation thread that had been created for the POTN youtube videos I have merged the two threads, so this is your only POTN youtube videos thread again.

Comment

• Now who's Ian again?

Comment

• Passion of the Nerd has done a Firefly episode. I have to say him trying to go deeper on Slavery and Class while no mentioning the Racial injustice protests going on at the moment seems a bit strange. Nor the obvious point that Mal is based on the defeated Confederate after the Civil war. Yet somehow he is anti slavery

https://youtu.be/mWsfTQ0LHNs

Comment

Working...
              X