Buffy and Angel fan videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/jeneuston/status...oi-NWF6dCZfj-s

This isn't a fan video but a birthday present for a doctor who is a huge fand of BtVS. Many of the cast (and also Joss Whedon) are saying thank you for her medical work in these difficult times. The fascinating thing about the video is that you see so many of the cast together (not as together in a room but on the same tape).

I will put the names of those who are in it under spoiler brackets for those who want to be surprised.

Spoiler:
    Buffy, Vi, Darla, Oz, Xander, Wes, Willow, Joss Whedon, Giles, Spike, Warren, Jonathan, Andrew, Tara, Angel, and Cordy.

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Stoney
      Stoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun to see everyone, thanks for sharing. What a great birthday present.

• Priceless
      Priceless commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG that was fantastic. How did they get everyone, inc. Joss to to that? Thank you for posting.

• I think it's because she is a doctor working at the front-line in the current pandemic.

Does anyone else think SMG has had face-surgery? I was really shocked when I saw her. Ske looks hardly recognizable and it saddens me because she always looked fantastic. She might have used botox before but now she looks more like Meg Ryan than herself. She and Amber Benson are the same age and there is a huge difference in the appearance of those two.

flow

Comment

• Originally posted by flow View Post
      I think it's because she is a doctor working at the front-line in the current pandemic.

Does anyone else think SMG has had face-surgery? I was really shocked when I saw her. Ske looks hardly recognizable and it saddens me because she always looked fantastic. She might have used botox before but now she looks more like Meg Ryan than herself. She and Amber Benson are the same age and there is a huge difference in the appearance of those two.

flow
      I didn't think that was SMG! I saw a recent interview with her and FPJ (think you posted it flow) and she looked nothing like that.

Comment

• Yes, I remember that interview. SMG looked maybe a bit younger than her age but still like herself.

flow

Comment

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe it was the lighting, make-up, the hair pulled back, that made her look so unlike herself

• TriBel
          TriBel commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't think it was SMG - I thought it was the Dr's friend pretending to be Buffy. She doesn't appear in the final line-up when they're all saying "thanks".
          Edit: regardless of who she is - she looks like she's had some work done!
          Last edited by TriBel; 05-05-20, 09:39 PM.

• I agree she didn't look recognisably 'her' and I assumed she'd had some work done since I'd seen her in that interview with Freddie. I'd imagine if she has, and had it done quite recently, it might still be causing some reactions/swelling that would contribute to her not currently looking as like herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by flow View Post
          I think it's because she is a doctor working at the front-line in the current pandemic.

flow
          That's definitely not SMG. I'm not sure who she is or why she's saying she's SMG but it's definitely not her lol

These are recent pics from SMG's Instagram page (some posted less than 24 hours ago);

and here's the woman in the video;

It's not her. It doesn't sound anything like her either - compare to her latest Instagram vid and the voice is completely different. She's been posting Corona vids almost daily and she still sounds/looks exactly like herself. 100% a different person.

I think the woman in the video may actually be Jen Euston who created the video in the first place. I think it was meant to be a joke to surprise her friend so when the real actors came on it was more of a shock? That's my best guess anyway. The doctor is laughing as if it's in funny when "SMG" is on but then is genuinely shocked during the first video of Felicia Day when she realises she was a legitimate actor on the show.

Either that or they were legitimately trying to fool people into thinking it was SMG but I have no idea why they'd do that lol

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

• Priceless
            Priceless commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, I thought I was going mad!

• Such a sweet video.

But I wouldn't have recognized either SMG or NB in those clips. .

edit:

Yeah, she really doesn't look like SMG.

Comment

• There actually is a likeness between Jen Eusten and SMG. I am a bit confused though, because she explicitly says she is SMG and though it might be okay to do this in a private video for a friend this has been openly published on Twitter. If I were SMG I would feel pretty upset about that.

flow
            Last edited by flow; 03-05-20, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• That was a heartwarming video!

And I'm happy to hear that was not actually SMG -- I really had trouble recognizing her (understandable now...) and my first thought was "What has she done to her face!" Very glad it wasn't a botched plastic surgery after all
              https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• Matthew Highton

Last edited by Priceless; 23-05-20, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
                  Double Dutchess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow, that must have been so much work! He did a great job matching all the clips.

• Priceless
                  Priceless commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Isn't it fantastic?! Even Joss commented on it, saying how good it was.

• I thought this was rather cute - the Ecolution of Buffy Summers. it's basically a video put together by short scenes from each episode in chronological order.

https://www.facebook.com/spuffyy/vid...0zASELsozCWm7i

flow

Comment

• Double Dutchess
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice! And very appropriate with respect to the outfits game.

• It reminded me of this classic (not sure if it has been posted here already):

https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• Stoney
                  Stoney commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some of the cutting against the music there is just terrific.

• Double Dutchess
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, especially the final parts!

• Stoney
                  Stoney commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The Warren flaying moment in particular stood out!

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                Matthew Highton
                I wondered why I had absolutely no idea who any of those people were!

Comment

• ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Stoney
                    Stoney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh I really loved that, great theme and mix of clips/music. Excellent.

• There's Only Me by Bloody Thorn

flow

Comment

• Stoney
                    Stoney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Really great, thanks for sharing.
                Working...
                X