David Boreanaz casting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Boreanaz casting

Hi! I'm at a Buffy fan group in Facebook and I noticed two post, by two different members, saying someone suggested David Boreanaz (you know: the story about the guy who walks his dog etc) to Marti Noxon. Of course this isn't true: someone suggested David to Marcia Schulman (casting director) and she suggested him to Joss and the network. She wasn't even at the show at this point (she was hired one year later and she saw the whole Season 1 in order to accept, or not, the job).

Here is an interview with Marcia Schulman: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/inte...an/page3.shtml

However, I went to the Buffy wikia and wikipedia and someone edited both infos adding Marti Noxon. It's weird....

Can anyone change that?
    Last edited by Synch; 11-05-20, 02:18 PM.

Can't anyone go onto Wiki and change things? You could link to the interview maybe?

Comment

You have to be a registered author to write or edit Wikipedia essays. But it’s not difficult to join. Why don’t you just create an account, Synch?

flow
      ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

It is the frustration with Wiki because it just takes someone registering and I've seen inaccuracies in Buffy pages before where someone has clearly taken their subjective responses and edited in. I try to avoid Buffy wiki for any character interpretations because of that. But generally things like this which are more explicitly factual isn't something you would expect to have seen changed. Actually having a source to reference would be good to add in, but I agree that I expect you'd have to register. I've always avoided it because I think you could get deeply frustrated by the character issues and registering to be able to edit just seems a slippery slope to stress and even less free time to me.

Comment

I'll try to send a message to the Buffy wikia page. That mistake is so weird. Maybe a predictive-text error? (MARcia --> MARti)

Comment

Originally posted by Synch View Post
            I'll try to send a message to the Buffy wikia page. That mistake is so weird. Maybe a predictive-text error? (MARcia --> MARti)
            I did and they edited the info!

Comment

Working...
            X