Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Buffylover and _Buffy_ on this one - when did you meet JM? That's pretty awesome!
    What if I wanted to break?
    Avatar by the amazing Buffylover
    [COLOR="Navy"] This is who I really am
    Member of the Buffyforums Welcoming Committee

Comment

• Same here with _Buffy_, Buffylover and CliCliR, I say you are so lucky to meet a cast member of Buffy, James Marsters especially!!
      sigpic
      NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
      Coming Soon!!

Comment

• James Marsters

He is an amazing actor!!

Comment

• I would love to met buffy one day but i don't think it's going to happen . Blond Goth Girl, you are so lucky .....
          Last edited by buffylover; 26-07-10, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• I second all those comments. I think it was amazing that you met James Marsters. I would love to meet the whole cast, actually.

btw, I know this may come as off-topic, but my cousin (the one to whom I borrowed my sets) and I met on the weekend. She and her family are on holidays and they have a pool, so every day after work, I meet up with them, to chill out, work a tan and just swim my ass off. So, we started talking some more about Buffy. She had already told that she liked it, but she dug a bit deeper and told me that she never that a show by that name could be so cool and have so many developped characters, like this show has. She loves the continuity, foreshadowing and even said she would love to watch again someday. I am so happy by this, that it was me that told her to stick with it.
            Awesome news and I just had to share this with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by buffyholic View Post
              I second all those comments. I think it was amazing that you met James Marsters. I would love to meet the whole cast, actually.

btw, I know this may come as off-topic, but my cousin (the one to whom I borrowed my sets) and I met on the weekend. She and her family are on holidays and they have a pool, so every day after work, I meet up with them, to chill out, work a tan and just swim my ass off. So, we started talking some more about Buffy. She had already told that she liked it, but she dug a bit deeper and told me that she never that a show by that name could be so cool and have so many developed characters, like this show has. She loves the continuity, foreshadowing and even said she would love to watch again someday. I am so happy by this, that it was me that told her to stick with it.
              Awesome news and I just had to share this with you!
              I am so happy for you Buffyholic! that is great news, so you think she becoming a Buffy fan like us?

Yeah, thats why I love about Buffy as well because the character have amazing development in the show and it goes deeper every season IMO.

Comment

• You bet! She´s a convert now, totally a fan. And she wants to see it again some day. I mean, she completely thought it was corny and now she´s changed her mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by buffyholic View Post
                  You bet! She´s a convert now, totally a fan. And she wants to see it again some day. I mean, she completely thought it was corny and now she´s changed her mind.
                  Gladness, I'm so Glad that she's a fan of Buffster. I dislike people when their say Buffy is a girl show and cheesy, but when their give it a go their are like "WOW" this show is amazing!

I'm glad that she likes buffy

Comment

• Your cousin has very good taste, Buffyholic It's great she's a convert now- maybe she'll find her way here too someday? And now you've got someone to talk to about it when you can't get online! Great news all around! Sadly, the only thing I've convinced my parents to watch is Supernatural, they won't watch Buffy

Comment

• Originally posted by CliCliR View Post
                      Your cousin has very good taste, Buffyholic It's great she's a convert now- maybe she'll find her way here too someday? And now you've got someone to talk to about it when you can't get online! Great news all around!
                      Yeah, she can come on this forum and be proud to be a Buffy fan. Like us

Originally posted by CliCliR View Post
                      Sadly, the only thing I've convinced my parents to watch is Supernatural, they won't watch Buffy
                      Awww, My mam loves Buffster! I am not sure i told you this before, but she loves Spuffy and all of the Dark Willow episodes so I turned my mam into a Buffy fan!!!! she complete in love with Buffster, and she this close to read my Buffy season 8 comics

Comment

• Originally posted by buffylover View Post
                        Awww, My mam loves Buffster! I am not sure i told you this before, but she loves Spuffy and all of the Dark Willow episodes so I turned my mam into a Buffy fan!!!! she complete in love with Buffster, and she this close to read my Buffy season 8 comics
                        I actually think I remember you mentioning the Spuffy and Dark Willow thing! Lucky you - you've got the comics! Sadly, I can only read them through transcripts... it'll have to do though

Comment

• Originally posted by CliCliR View Post
                          I actually think I remember you mentioning the Spuffy and Dark Willow thing! Lucky you - you've got the comics! Sadly, I can only read them through transcripts... it'll have to do though
                          I don't have all of them, i only #1-25. Their cool, but i think it's to much! money, yeah maybe for one it not that expensive but for like 12 issues thats expensive. I bye one issue at a time..... but like every mouth or so

Least you know wants happening so you are really not missing out

Comment

• Yeah I just think it'd be easier to follow with pictures is all Plus, pictures lead to drawing, and I like drawing The transcripts are only on the first in the "Predators and Prey" arc (at least, I think It's an arc ) though so there's quite a way to catch up with... They are expensive though - That's a bummer I wanna buy the omnibus books though when I get some money... Fingers crossed

Comment

• ^ Yeah I think the comics are to expensive but i have a solution, why not buy one comic at a time because personally i think that is the easiest way.
                              I love drawing to , I would love the omnibus of Buffy! but again to much money, their more expensive then season 8 it's like £3 for one issue(S8) but one omnibus is like £12 and thats expensive for me!

Comment

• One issue is roughly €4-5 here, and there's roughly 5, 6 issues in an omnibus, so they work out cheaper I think, but still, I face the same problem as you - out of my price range which is.... About €0

Comment

Working...
                                X