No announcement yet.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Gender Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last one looks like Kennedy? I had trouble with the next to last. Is that supposed to be Darla?

Faith and Drusilla look pretty good. Drusilla reminds me of someone, I'm not sure who. Maybe Richard E. Grant?
    . Is that Riley at #2? My god, that's the biggest upgrade! Except maybe for the Trio, they also all look gorgeous as women. I don't know how Warren would feel about that. Andrew would be happy.

See if I got this right:

Faith, Riley, Andrew;
    Harmony, Drusilla, Jonathan;
    Ben, Glory, Warren;
    Wesley, Darla, Kennedy

You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• SpuffyGlitz
      SpuffyGlitz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're right on all counts!

• Double Dutchess
      Double Dutchess commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so too

Oh, this was tough -- a lot harder than the first gender swap thing. I had trouble recognizing Riley (actually I still don't really see it), Harmony, Darla (also, still not entirely obvious to me), and Kennedy. Well, I did recognize Harmony to some extent: s/he looked extremely familiar, and her name was at the tip of my tongue, but I just couldn't get it further than that.

I think Andrew in particular looks gorgeous, and Wesley looks really good too. He's also the most recognizable -- of course the glasses help a lot.

Thanks for posting, SpuffyGlitz. This was fun.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Originally posted by Double Dutchess View Post
      Oh, this was tough -- a lot harder than the first gender swap thing. I had trouble recognizing Riley (actually I still don't really see it), Harmony, Darla (also, still not entirely obvious to me), and Kennedy. Well, I did recognize Harmony to some extent: s/he looked extremely familiar, and her name was at the tip of my tongue, but I just couldn't get it further than that.

I think Andrew in particular looks gorgeous, and Wesley looks really good too. He's also the most recognizable -- of course the glasses help a lot.

Thanks for posting, SpuffyGlitz. This was fun.
      I thought at first that the next to last one was Joyce. but she was already in the first batch of pictures. Kind of looks like Greg Kinnear.

Male Glory kind of looks like Richard Harmon (Murphy from The 100).
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
        Editing a comment
        Joyce crossed my mind too, purely based on age, but apart from that I can't really see any resemblance.

Originally posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
      Found this and thought I'd post it here - it's round 2 of the gender swap. My eyes are kind of burned And I have no idea who the last person even is! lol

Or is that Fred in the last picture? It would make more sense for her to be there, because she was a main character.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
        Editing a comment
        No, I think that's definitely Kennedy (I'm assuming you mean the one in bottom right). I didn't recognize her/him at first but when you mentioned it, it was obvious to me.

Speaking of gender swaps, I've found this online. Doesn't Male!Daenerys kind of look like Xander with contacts and a blond wig?

https://l3apq3bncl82o596k2d1ydn1-wpe...e-1024x547.png

Comment

• Double Dutchess
        Editing a comment
        I guess I can see what you mean, but he would have been the first one to come to mind. (I'm not sure who else though )

• TimeTravellingBunny
        TimeTravellingBunny commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe a mix of Xander and Colin Farrell...

Someone should do one for the Fang Gang members, antagonists and anquitances not depicted here although Lorne might be challenging.

Comment

I just can't help, but post it here.

https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/s...05262806355968

Last edited by Alce; 17-06-20, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alce View Post
        I just can't help, but post it here.

https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/s...05262806355968

https://twitter.com/jmgalloway/statu...048326/photo/1

EamhQz5WkAY0qzq?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          Kirk and Bones have the eyes for it.

• TimeTravellingBunny
          TimeTravellingBunny commented
          Editing a comment
          Bones looks like Diana Muldaur (who was in an episode of TOS and played Pulaski on TNG. Makes sense since she was supposed to be a female McCoy I always thought she looked like his sister.

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like Spock has braces
      Working...
      X