Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy The Vampire Slayer Gender Swap

Saw it at reddit.

This is so perfect! If I wasn't so busy with RL, I'd have written a fic about this, but God, imagine the show with the characters' genders swapped and looking like that.
    Made by Trickyboxes
    Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Oh dear god my eyes!

Comment

Xander is so pretty. I think I'm turning gay. Tara makes a handsome man. And Spike looks like a model on a magazine cover.
      Made by Trickyboxes

Comment

Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
        Xander is so pretty. I think I'm turning gay.
        I had exactly the same thought about Spike!

I love it Sosa Lola - thanks for posting!
        Last edited by TriBel; 17-03-19, 12:45 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

OMG what did they do to poor Willow!? They did Alyson Hannigan soooo dirty
          "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

Angel kinda reminds me of Julia Roberts. Willow reminds me of someone but I can't remember who.
            Made by Trickyboxes

Comment

Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
              Angel kinda reminds me of Julia Roberts.
              Yeah he oddly reminded me of either Julia Roberts or Brooke Shields

Willow reminds me of someone but I can't remember who.
              I was thinking the same thing and then I realised who... and I'm being dead serious... she looks like a human version of Sweet's henchmen from OMWF

"Buffy" looks like some bland and generic "Bold and the Beautiful" reject. I'll keep SMG
              Last edited by vampmogs; 17-03-19, 12:47 PM.
              "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

I'm supposed to be writing a lecture and I've just wasted 15 minutes googling images that fit Angel. Julia Roberts is a great call.
                sigpic

Comment

They managed to turn Aly into a young Jay Leno.
                  sigpic
                  Banner by LRae12

Comment

It looks great, but why did Angel change his eye and hair colour and Xander and Spike their eye colour?

I'm pretty sure the X chromosome doesn't turn your eyes green!
                    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Giles looks like the log lady.

I'll keep the originals, but this is great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
                        OMG what did they do to poor Willow!? They did Alyson Hannigan soooo dirty
                        Nah, Willow looks interesting. Giles had the biggest downgrade.

Cordelia (Cordon?) kind of looks like Robbie Amell ftom The Flash.
                        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

I’m mostly baffled by who the blond at 3x3 is supposed to be, and by why the 3x4 Buffy looks the same except as SMG except for having red hair and blue eyes. She’s still cute, but not remotely masculine. And I’ve got no clue who the full-faced guy in 1x4 is.

Easily the best of these is the Xander at 3x1. It doesn’t even look like it was edited, it just looks like Nicholas Brendan had a sister.

Comment

I can't tear my eyes away

Who is the person directly below Giles?

eta: Angel does look like Brooke Shields a little, and Spike reminds me of Rebecca Romijn. But oh my god, Cordy! And Oz! And Tara!

Comment

I’m mostly baffled by who the blond at 3x3 is supposed to be, and by why the 3x4 Buffy looks the same except as SMG except for having red hair and blue eyes. She’s still cute, but not remotely masculine. And I’ve got no clue who the full-faced guy in 1x4 is.

Easily the best of these is the Xander at 3x1. It doesn’t even look like it was edited, it just looks like Nicholas Brendan had a sister.
                              Sorry Ghoststar - your co-ordinates have lost me. This is how I read it (L to R)

1. a.Buffy, b.Willow, c.Xander
                              2. a.Giles, b.Spike, c.Angel
                              3. a.Joyce, b.Dawn, c.Anya
                              4. a.Cordy, b.Tara, c.Oz

No?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X