No announcement yet.

BtVS Rewatch!! - organisation/review sign up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the S7 rewatch hasn't had the smoothest of starts to say the least. We've had a general discussion over Lessons and SpuffyGlitz's review of BY is not quite finished. As she has been in touch and said she is having some personal difficulties at the moment but is still wanting to provide her final part of Beneath You, we're going to head on into Same Time, Same Place to get ourselves going again.

But... the reviewer for STSP, Metda, says they are having trouble getting on the site and is happy for another reviewer to take the episode. So I'm posting on the sign up for a reviewer who is happy to put together a review of STSP for us for the weekend of the 28th March. Reviews will then be back to running on a fortnightly basis and I will update the first post of the S7 thread with the new dates once we've worked out what is happening with STSP. If there is someone who hasn't signed up for a review already that would like to join us, that would be great. Otherwise I think debbicles said she might be able to fill the gap for us.... ??

Comment

• I'd really like to do it, if no one else is interested, though I cannot guarantee my ability to reach the depth of your usual buffyforums.net's review
      What a challenge, honesty
      What a struggle to learn to speak
      Who would've thought that pretending was easier

Comment

• flow
        flow commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, that's fantastic! I am looking forward to your thoughts on STSP!

• debbicles
        debbicles commented
        Editing a comment
        Likewise. I’ll carry on prepping for First Date!

• Originally posted by Cheese Slices View Post
      I'd really like to do it, if no one else is interested, though I cannot guarantee my ability to reach the depth of your usual buffyforums.net's review
      That's fab! That means we've still kept to having a different reviewer for each episode. Are you okay with a posting date of the weekend of the 28th March?

And I'm sure your review will be great. We have such a variety of styles and length of review you really should feel free to do it however you'd like. There are no expectations or rules for it other than trying to just nod towards other eps ideally, if you feel there are relevant ties to flag. Particularly if it's forwards.

Thank you hugely for signing up!

Comment

Working...
      X