No announcement yet.

BtVS Rewatch!! - organisation/review sign up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BtVS, thank you for taking Get it Done! It’s very much appreciated!

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Originally posted by flow View Post
      BtVS, thank you for taking Get it Done! It’s very much appreciated!

flow
      It's cool

The Crossovers should be done as well ie the Faith and Willow episodes in Angel S4

Comment

• We haven't been reviewing any of the crossover episodes but I have been watching the two shows alongside each other and raising points for discussion across them if anyone else wanted to consider the AtS episodes as well. Others have mentioned the sister eps at points too. But we aren't reviewing them.

Comment

• Updated.

We still have a small handful of episodes that haven't yet had confirmation the reviewers are still able to participate. If your name/episode are in bold please can you let me know if you are still able to join us. If you need to know the date your review will fall due then please PM me and I'll give you a ballpark.

As suggested by Sosa during the sign up for S7, I'm really encouraging those involved to look to the expected dates and prepare/draft their completed reviews for submitting to the main thread within the weekends they are due. This allows time for people to read and respond before the next review.

This is the current list for S7...

7.01 Lessons - TriBel - confirmed
          7.02 Beneath You - SpuffyGlitz - confirmed
          7.03 Same Time, Same Place - Klaus Kartoffel
          7.04 Help - flow - confirmed
          7.05 Selfless - Willow from Buffy - confirmed
          7.06 Him - Andrew S. - confirmed
          7.07 Conversations with Dead People - DanSlayer - confirmed
          7.08 Sleeper - Tiny Tabby - confirmed
          7.09 Never Leave Me - Sosa - confirmed
          7.10 Bring on the Night - ghoststar - confirmed
          7.11 Showtime - Clavus - confirmed
          7.12 Potential - KofC
          7.13 The Killer in Me - Stoney - confirmed
          7.14 First Date - debbicles - confirmed
          7.15 Get it Done - BtVS fan - confirmed
          7.16 Storyteller - PuckRobin - confirmed
          7.17 Lies My Parents Told Me - MikeB - confirmed
          7.18 Dirty Girls - Rihannon - confirmed
          7.19 Empty Places - bespangled - confirmed
          7.20 Touched - StateOfSiege - confirmed
          7.21 End of Days - DeepBlueJoy - confirmed
          7.22 Chosen - American Aurora - confirmed
          Last edited by Stoney; 02-09-19, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• I am a bit confused about the rewatch thread. There are new posts for SR but they don’t have text in them. Can someone help me out, please?

flow

Comment

I am a bit confused about the rewatch thread. There are new posts for SR but they don’t have text in them. Can someone help me out, please?

flow
              I was thinking the exact same thing

Comment

I am a bit confused about the rewatch thread. There are new posts for SR but they don’t have text in them. Can someone help me out, please?
                The Villains review fell due before Aurora managed to post the final parts of Seeing Red but as she intends to finish the SR review still, but didn't want to disrupt the order of the reviews on the thread itself, she has 'claimed' a number of posting spots before Willow From Buffy's Villains review went up. This way when she fills them they will complete Seeing Red but fall in the thread before Villains. A heads up that the final parts have gone up will happen I'm sure and links to them will be added to the first post of the thread as usual. The discussion of the final parts of SR and Villains obviously is likely to overlap but hopefully this will keep us on track with the revised timetable overall. We just had to stop changing the dates continuously as people were constantly uncertain when their reviews were due and the flow in S6 was just lost entirely. The new dates as stated on the first post of the thread, with a review falling due every two weeks, is not going to change again now. This will be true through the end of S6 and into S7.

I'll create the S7 thread with the expected dates for that in the next week. We have had confirmation from most people now that they can still do their S7 reviews apart from King and Klaus. Klaus I fear has left the board so I am anticipating needing to get another reviewer for Same Time, Same Place (if anyone who hasn't already got a review would like to put their name forward please speak up??). King I suspect just hasn't responded yet.

Comment

• If you still want a reviewer for Grave and don't mind that I double up, and know that I will *not* post before the 27th, I can do (and confirm now) for Grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepBlueJoy View Post
                    If you still want a reviewer for Grave and don't mind that I double up, and know that I will *not* post before the 27th, I can do (and confirm now) for Grave.
                    Would you please? RL has been piling up on me, and I still haven't rewatched the episode to write my review. I would appreciate it so much, if you take Grave.
                    Made by Trickyboxes
                    Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepBlueJoy View Post
                      If you still want a reviewer for Grave and don't mind that I double up, and know that I will *not* post before the 27th, I can do (and confirm now) for Grave.
                      If Sosa is happy and you're good for the end of the month that'd be great, thanks.

Comment

• Updated.

As I have heard nothing recently from Klaus and have not seen him on the site for a long time, and he had stated before that he didn't think he would be able to contribute still, I have reached out and secured a new reviewer for ST, SP and HowiMetdaSlayer has agreed to review (thank you!). I'm going to prod King a little more as he is still active on the site and as far as I know is still intending to review Two to Go so I suspect is also still able/willing to review Potential too.

As we've had almost 100% of reviewers for S7 confirmed I'm going to create the thread for the new season and outline the weekends each review would fall due (with a break for Christmas worked in). If the reviewers could check the dates and let me know if there is a problem or if anyone spots any errors that would be appreciated.

This is the current list for S7...

7.01 Lessons - TriBel - confirmed
                        7.02 Beneath You - SpuffyGlitz - confirmed
                        7.03 Same Time, Same Place - HowiMetdaSlayer - confirmed
                        7.04 Help - flow - confirmed
                        7.05 Selfless - Willow from Buffy - confirmed
                        7.06 Him - Andrew S. - confirmed
                        7.07 Conversations with Dead People - DanSlayer - confirmed
                        7.08 Sleeper - Tiny Tabby - confirmed
                        7.09 Never Leave Me - Sosa - confirmed
                        7.10 Bring on the Night - ghoststar - confirmed
                        7.11 Showtime - Clavus - confirmed
                        7.12 Potential - KofC - now confirmed
                        7.13 The Killer in Me - Stoney - confirmed
                        7.14 First Date - debbicles - confirmed
                        7.15 Get it Done - BtVS fan - confirmed
                        7.16 Storyteller - PuckRobin - confirmed
                        7.17 Lies My Parents Told Me - MikeB - confirmed
                        7.18 Dirty Girls - Rihannon - confirmed
                        7.19 Empty Places - bespangled - confirmed
                        7.20 Touched - StateOfSiege - confirmed
                        7.21 End of Days - DeepBlueJoy - confirmed
                        7.22 Chosen - American Aurora - confirmed
                        Last edited by Stoney; 22-09-19, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Yay! MetDa doing a Willow episode!

If no one else is available, I could do "Potential." Love the episode.

Comment

• Thank you for the offer WfB but I'm hopeful that it is just that King hasn't kept up with the sign up thread rather than being unable to still participate. I'll keep in mind your offer if it turns out he can't though.

- - - Updated - - -

The thread for S7 has been created in readiness for the October start (here). Please do look at the review dates if you are due to produce a S7 review and let me know if there are any potential problems. Or if you spot any other errors.

Comment

• Oh, I am so looking forward to season 7!

flow

Comment

• And King has confirmed now for Potential so we're back to a full compliment of reviewers signed up and ready for S7.

Don't forget everyone to join in the discussion for the last eps of S6 that is currently happening to draw us into S7. Villains is currently up and Two to Go is due this weekend. Plenty to talk about.

Comment

Working...
                                X