Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stoney View Post
    It's yours.

Updated list with original post popped on for reference...
    On balance I still think the fortnightly schedule gives good time for writing/reading/discussing the reviews. It's probably worth underlining though that S6 was not the norm and if you're taking a review please do consider preparing in advance so that it can be posted within the weekend it is due. Hopefully we'll return to keeping a regular rhythm and pace again for the end of S6 and through into next season. S7 should start at the beginning of March.

As usual we'll start off by choosing one episode each. Please reply to the previous post and put your name beside the review you would like to take or pop a post up saying which you would like and I'll update the list as we go along. We'll work on a *first come, first served* basis again and see how many get taken. If things start to slow down then we'll open for a second choice and so on until we've got all eps covered. Please shout out if you spot any mistakes.

*Pop your name by one unclaimed ep* with allocation on a first come, first served basis.

7.01 Lessons - TriBel
    7.02 Beneath You - SpuffyGlitz
    7.03 Same Time, Same Place -
    7.04 Help -
    7.05 Selfless - Willow from Buffy
    7.06 Him -
    7.07 Conversations with Dead People - DanSlayer
    7.08 Sleeper - Tiny Tabby
    7.09 Never Leave Me - Sosa
    7.10 Bring on the Night -
    7.11 Showtime -
    7.12 Potential - KofC
    7.13 The Killer in Me - Stoney
    7.14 First Date - debbicles
    7.15 Get it Done -
    7.16 Storyteller - PuckRobin
    7.17 Lies My Parents Told Me - MikeB
    7.18 Dirty Girls -
    7.19 Empty Places -
    7.20 Touched - StateOfSiege
    7.21 End of Days -
    7.22 Chosen - American Aurora
    I think I’d like to do “Bring on the Night.” It has some interesting scenes that I haven’t seen analyzed in-depth before.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghoststar View Post
      I think I’d like to do “Bring on the Night.” It has some interesting scenes that I haven’t seen analyzed in-depth before.
      Excellent.

On balance I still think the fortnightly schedule gives good time for writing/reading/discussing the reviews. It's probably worth underlining though that S6 was not the norm and if you're taking a review please do consider preparing in advance so that it can be posted within the weekend it is due. Hopefully we'll return to keeping a regular rhythm and pace again for the end of S6 and through into next season. S7 should start at the beginning of March.

As usual we'll start off by choosing one episode each. Please reply to the previous post and put your name beside the review you would like to take or pop a post up saying which you would like and I'll update the list as we go along. We'll work on a *first come, first served* basis again and see how many get taken. If things start to slow down then we'll open for a second choice and so on until we've got all eps covered. Please shout out if you spot any mistakes.

*Pop your name by one unclaimed ep* with allocation on a first come, first served basis.

7.01 Lessons - TriBel
      7.03 Same Time, Same Place -
      7.04 Help -
      7.06 Him -
      7.10 Bring on the Night - ghoststar
      7.11 Showtime -
      7.12 Potential - KofC
      7.15 Get it Done -
      7.18 Dirty Girls -
      7.19 Empty Places -
      7.21 End of Days -

Comment

• Secondsies soon?
        sigpic
        Banner by LRae12

Comment

• Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
          Secondsies soon?
          I'd like to leave it a little longer as some long standing reviewers haven't grabbed one yet. So perhaps after the weekend has cleared across timezones. There are a couple I'm surprised haven't come on so I'd like to have let at least a whole week pass, so maybe tomorrow evening.

Comment

• I'll take "Him" !

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew S. View Post
              I'll take "Him" !
              Alright, that leaves Same Time, Same Place for me. Stoney, please sign me in for now.

Comment

• This is great! I've added you both.

As we are still getting people coming on and picking episodes I think we should actually leave it a bit longer before opening up any remaining ones for seconds. Let's give it a few more days and see where we are mid week. If no one else has come on by Wed evening then we'll reopen the floor. I don't think we've ever had so many individual reviewers!

Current updated list with original post popped on for reference...

7.01 Lessons - TriBel
                7.03 Same Time, Same Place - Klaus Kartoffel
                7.04 Help -
                7.06 Him - Andrew S.
                7.11 Showtime -
                7.12 Potential - KofC
                7.15 Get it Done -
                7.18 Dirty Girls -
                7.19 Empty Places -
                7.21 End of Days -

Comment

• Hello Guys,
                  Getting here late, as usual... I think all my favorite episodes are taken,
                  Thank you Stoney for giving us a little more time, though .

I would like to do Dirty Girls, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihannon View Post
                    Getting here late, as usual... I think all my favorite episodes are taken,
                    Thank you Stoney for giving us a little more time, though .

I would like to do Dirty Girls, please.
                    Ah, fantastic, so pleased to see you made it. I think there has been a lot of people just missing ones they would have liked this time. I would encourage everyone to participate in the discussion following the reviews and then we'll get a great mix of thoughts/opinions on the season and everyone will get to talk about all their favourites.

We'll give it just that bit more time for any other latecomers, there aren't actually many left to pick over.

7.01 Lessons - TriBel
                    7.04 Help -
                    7.06 Him - Andrew S.
                    7.11 Showtime -
                    7.12 Potential - KofC
                    7.15 Get it Done -
                    7.18 Dirty Girls - Rihannon
                    7.19 Empty Places -
                    7.21 End of Days -

Comment

• It probably wouldn't be entirely positive but I could probably muster something up for Get It Done if there's no other takers. I'll try and keep my criticisms to a minimum and there are things about that particular episode which interest me
                      "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

• Your name's on the list.

7.01 Lessons - TriBel
                        7.04 Help -
                        7.06 Him - Andrew S.
                        7.11 Showtime -
                        7.12 Potential - KofC
                        7.15 Get it Done - vampmogs
                        7.18 Dirty Girls - Rihannon
                        7.19 Empty Places -
                        7.21 End of Days -

Comment

• Wow, Stoney, well done. Only three, whoops four left unclaimed. You should have a party.
                          Last edited by debbicles; 08-01-19, 04:09 PM. Reason: I can't count
                          You know what I am. You've always known. You come to me all the same.

"There's a lot of comedy to be gotten from the world's doom spiral right now." Tracey Ullman, June 2018

Comment

• I know it's great, we've never had so many reviewers! I'm really hoping everyone gets involved in the discussions too and it'll be a great end to our rewatch of the show. (lol to your 'reason' for editing!)

Comment

• I suggest each one of us should start writing their review now and save it until its time for posting. This way, we can all post our episode review on the same date given by poor Stoney who has to edit the dates every so often.
                              Made by Trickyboxes
                              Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• Great point, Sosa. I am the worst offender when it comes to posting on time. In terms of upcoming reviews, I have already finished Seeing Red and am prepared to post when I return home on late Sunday night/Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X