This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
    Did they mention in the comics that Harmony's reality TV show is cancelled?
    Yes. She's in 'Dancing with the Stars' instead now. It was mentioned in 8.40.

Comment

• Thank you so much.

Edit: New question, in #1 Buffy says:

(NARRATION) BUFFY: Eighteen hundred ( Slayers ) now, that we’ve counted. Almost five hundred working with us, in ten separate squads.

Was it ever stated how many slayers were in Buffy and Xander's squad in Scotland?
      Made by Trickyboxes
      Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
        Was it ever stated how many slayers were in Buffy and Xander's squad in Scotland?
        I'm sure I've seen the number "about a hundred" mentioned, but I can't remember where. It may have been in a cover blurb rather than the actual text.

There are 68 visible Slayers (including Buffy) in the room with Dawn during the big party in 'A Beautiful Sunset', and presumably there are more off-camera.

Incidentally, I'm not convinced how much we can read into that "ten squads" comment. Were Vi's squad in New York, Rona's in Chicago and Kennedy's in San Francisco three separate squads, or did they all count as part of "USA Squad" or "North America Squad"? It's possible that it's not geographical at all, but there are just ten "squad commanders" or whatever they call them - Xander, Andrew, Vi, Kennedy, Rona, Aiko then Satsu, etc - and they each have responsibility for several groups of Slayers in widely scattered locations, plus a central HQ each.

Comment

• Thanks buddy, you're totally awesomer than Barney. Deviding 500 to 10 squads, it means that each squad had 50 slayers. Wow, Jeanty was able to fit 68 slayers in that Dawn party panel? That's impressive... and crazy.
          Made by Trickyboxes
          Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Working...
          X