Xander's Role in S9 (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    Just to let you know I've moved the last few posts from the Xanders Role in S9 thread into a new thread. We are trying some things to help speed the forum up for everyone, and one way to do that is to keep active threads to less than 1000 posts.

I've only moved the posts from 2013, if you want an older one in this thread to quote from please PM me and I'll move it in.
    We appreciate all your best efforts with the forum speed! Also, take a picture while it lasts Xander fans... we have more posts that Spuffy!

If Xander were to travel in time to prevent the spacefrak, I would see him most likely to talk Buffy out of attacking Twilight, but I do wonder, once she came into her prophesized power, was it too late? In practical terms, he would almost have to prevent the entire "Retreat" arc.
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

I officially want a series about Xander and mini Giles traveling America solving mysteries, it'd be epic. We'll call it... Paranormal. While dealing with the everyday monster Xander will have to learn how to raise his 12 year old mentor.
      Last edited by ChaddyMan1; 01-06-13, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
        We appreciate all your best efforts with the forum speed! Also, take a picture while it lasts Xander fans... we have more posts that Spuffy!

If Xander were to travel in time to prevent the spacefrak, I would see him most likely to talk Buffy out of attacking Twilight, but I do wonder, once she came into her prophesized power, was it too late? In practical terms, he would almost have to prevent the entire "Retreat" arc.
        See I think that if he would be the one traveling through time to stop the space frak, I think it would go something like this...

Spoiler:
        He arrives back in time to tell his younger self to choose Buffy even though he loves Dawn. The younger self chooses Buffy and she still has sex with Angel because it's Destiny. Thus Xander failed to prevent the apocalypse and is girlfriendless lol
        Last edited by ChaddyMan1; 01-06-13, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X