The Season 10 Thread 2 - Discussion, Speculation and News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by debbicles View Post
    Actually I think Buffy looked at her prettiest in S2, so I have no problems with that. Blimey, it's quite sultry stuff, isn't it!
    Sultry is a great word, and just right I think Buffy looks great in every season, but I think she looks her best in S4 when she has that long straight hair and has a simpler, more adult style.

Comment

• Thought I'd pop in and drool, er, peruse this thread again. Flipping heck. I'd buy that edition for the artwork alone, as well. Then I'd make it part of a shrine...
      Any volunteers to help me build it?
      You know what I am. You've always known. You come to me all the same.

"There's a lot of comedy to be gotten from the world's doom spiral right now." Tracey Ullman, June 2018

Comment

• Oh I'm right there with you those are all emojis of me volunteering

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          Oh I'm right there with you those are all emojis of me volunteering
          Thank you.
          Anyone else think that coat and shirt look very Drac like???
          Sorry, I seem to have suspended all critical faculty here. Must go and lie down in a darkened room with a damp edition of the Radio Times. Maybe reemerge in a few millennia.
          You know what I am. You've always known. You come to me all the same.

"There's a lot of comedy to be gotten from the world's doom spiral right now." Tracey Ullman, June 2018

Comment

• Whatever you think is best,Stoney.Again,I wasn't sure where to put it.The Buffyverse isn't at Dark Horse anymore.At the same time Scott Allie was such a big part of the Buffyverse during the majority of the time it was at Dark Horse that I thought it was warranted to bring this over.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAF View Post
              Whatever you think is best,Stoney.Again,I wasn't sure where to put it.The Buffyverse isn't at Dark Horse anymore.At the same time Scott Allie was such a big part of the Buffyverse during the majority of the time it was at Dark Horse that I thought it was warranted to bring this over.
              It's not a problem BAF. It's not always easy to work out the best place to post. Although there is the connection with the comics it isn't a comic related discussion so I have created a thread in the boiler room for discussing this recent news regarding Scott Allie under a wider topic of MeToo, Abuse of Power and Allegations of Sexual Assault.

All responses regarding this will be moved to that thread too, so please can everyone save me the trouble and go there to comment.

Comment

Working...
              X