Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Legacy Edtions Volume 3 and onwards …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Legacy Edtions Volume 3 and onwards …

Now that Dark Horse's original run has been published in Angel Legacy Editions Volumes 1 and 2, IDW's After the Fall is up next.

Does anyone have any info on whether this will be republished as part of the Legacy Editions (Haven't found any pre-orders yet), or do you think they'll be republished as their own thing? Like: Angel Season 6?

So far pre-orders are up for Buffy Legacy Editions Volume 2 and 3, and I suppose they'll go up to about 7 volumes like DH's Omnibuses did. It'll be interesting to see if there's a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Legacy Edition Volum 8, and it is the beginning of season 8!
    "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

I just expect them to reissue everything they can to sell more to be honest.

Comment

I hope they will, because I would like to own After the Fall comics and BtVS s8. Both are impossible to get for a reasonable price these days.

Comment

I have single issues of some of the IDW Angel comics that I'd be happy to send to you against postage costs; I have everything in hard cover anyway. But they are all post After the Fall, and frankly most of those are not so good, so I wouldn't say it's worth it. (With the exception of the Illyria ones.)
        https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Working...
        X