• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOM! Buffy #15

Incentive variant cover by Fran Frany.

Variant cover by Marguerite Sauvage.

Comment

“Ring of Fire” variant cover by Becca Carey.

Comment

Love the shrimps reference and amused by the honestly named 'incentive' variant covers.

Comment

Preview:

Comment

Wow I think this is the strongest issue in months. Buffy was great in this issue and actually felt like and spoke like Buffy. There was a big moment mid issue that could have huge ramifications. And a potentially huge reveal at the end. Loved it!

Comment

I read it twice. I think a certain fan group will love the reveal at the end. I also liked the little gremlin-like demon running in to give his master the news. Cute.

I doubt Bellaire will kill off Rose so I'm wondering if she will get healed by magick or science. Since Willow is out of the picture maybe Jenny Calender will save her.

As for Robin Wood, the relationship isn't boring. There's a lot of conflict and passion plus cuteness. However, of all Buffy ships I doubt this one will launch a thousand fanfics *shrug*.

Comment

I have given up on reading the Buffy comics, but now you're almost making me regret it! Very curious about that thing at the end.
                https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• HardlyThere
                  HardlyThere commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You aren't missing anything. The artwork isn't too bad. Shame it's wasted on the writing.

About the reveal at the end - I expected it to happen, like, it basically had to happen because it's Buffy and it's not a new story and it had already happened in the classic continuity - and I was still surprised, I don't know, I'm a dumbass, I guess.

Comment

• flow
                  flow commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can you tell? Maybe by using spoiler brackets?

The writing isn't great but it is not that bad either. Angel season 11 was waay worse. I will grant that Bellaire has an axe to grind involving season 7.

Comment

Yeah, I can tell.
                  Spoiler:
                  Xander's not dead. He's a soulless vampire big bad. Or...well, he is dead but not, like, dead dead, you know what I mean?
                  Last edited by a thing of evil; 02-07-20, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X