No announcement yet.

BOOM! Buffy #12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've now read this for free on line and yeah, the awful artwork does not do this any favours, but then again the story isn't helping either imo.

Comment

I'm with Alce on this. The story looks interesting and I'm tempted to read but I can't get over the art. I don't need them to be pretty or as true to life as Dan Mora but this art's...intrusive. I hate the snub noses and the bulging eyes but I really hate the gaping mouths. They look antagonistic and as though they're SHOUTING ALL THE TIME.
      sigpic

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        I do find the art difficult to look past. Especially as it should be enhancing the story as it delivers it.

Stoney "I do find the art difficult to look past. Especially as it should be enhancing the story as it delivers it."

Penultimate frame above - Willow's saying "But..." and her mouth's wide open. I've spent the last couple of minutes trying to say "But" with my mouth open and I can't. "B" requires you to smack your lips together. Okay, it's only a little thing and she could be expressing surprise (or catching flies) but it's really taking me out of the moment.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X