No announcement yet.

Hellmouth #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to take issues with the Milton reference. In Milton's poem, nobody servers in Hell. The fallen angels sort shit out like peers. That's what makes the poem so interesting.

Comment

Willow kinda looks like a meth head in this issue.

Comment

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...outh-4-review/

Another review, not sure if we've seen this one

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...outh-4-review/

Another review, not sure if we've seen this one
          TBH, there've been so many issues recently that I need a personal secretary just to keep track of which comics I've read. Compared to this, whether I've seen a review is a minor consideration.

You need to make a spreadsheet

(I'm nodding wisely at this despite the mysteries of Access and Excel completely escaping me).
          sigpic

Comment

Well all I can say is that was pretty confusing. Another Buffy appears and warns Buffy she shouldn't be alone. This issue didn't really move things forward at all and seems mostly filler.

Comment

I didn't understand it...but I'm in good company because Buffy didn't understand it either. Who's the women who looks like a cross between Dru and a post-box?
              sigpic

Comment

Is it bad if I can't wait for the Hellmouth series to end? I know there is only one issue left, but there's nothing really happening. I suppose Angel and Buffy get to know each other, but that's it. I agree with Priceless, this issue was mostly filler. The art is still nice.

Comment

I agree the art is good.

Tribel,I thought that was Dru. The woman in the pink 'swan lake' dress?

Comment

I agree the art is good.

Tribel,I thought that was Dru. The woman in the pink 'swan lake' dress?
                    LOL! It is. Buffy says "Drusilla, where do I find her?" and I thought it meant "Where do I find Drusilla". I'm still none the bloody wiser though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
                      LOL! It is. Buffy says "Drusilla, where do I find her?" and I thought it meant "Where do I find Drusilla". I'm still none the bloody wiser though.
                      That's about the only scene I actually understood Not a clue what Buffy's double walking into the lake was about. Any theories? And what was on Angel's ankle that so enamoured Buffy?

Comment

Wasn't it a hand belonging to one of the monsters they were killing (or not killing cos they couldn't die?). It must be why Buffy's got thin ankles. Less ankle there is to grab, the greater the chances of survival.

Who's the little creature with the long name - a cross between Gaudium and Gollum?

Are there parallel universes going on?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
                          Wasn't it a hand belonging to one of the monsters they were killing (or not killing cos they couldn't die?). It must be why Buffy's got thin ankles. Less ankle there is to grab, the greater the chances of survival.

Who's the little creature with the long name - a cross between Gaudium and Gollum?

Are there parallel universes going on?
                          That's Augie, who told Angel in a previous issue that he could be free if he did something, but we the audience never got to hear what that 'something' was.

So the 'ankle' line was a joke?

Was the second Buffy in real-Buffy's brain?

Comment

Actually in her brain (like the Numskulls cartoon in The Beezer, The Beano and The Dandy comics - if you answer that it dates you) or do you mean was she imagining it? I presumed the latter but who knows? TBH, I read it online and because I wouldn't click the ad button, I had to read around photos of semi-naked women, which was distracting but not in a good way.

I've lost the plot with "ankles".

Sandman's easier to understand than this and Sandman is "literature".
                            sigpic

Comment

That's Augie, who told Angel in a previous issue that he could be free if he did something, but we the audience never got to hear what that 'something' was.

So the 'ankle' line was a joke?

Seems as though they exchange some blows so I guess it's not just another vision. Or it could be. They do not establish the rules of hell. I suppose it was possible future Buffy.

I reckon possessed Angel will bite her or some silliness and she'll end up turned or in a coma and Angel will be all "noooooo! get out of my brain!" and no one will care because who are these people.

Comment

Working...
                              X