Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOM! Angel # 5 Issue Discussion Thread(Full Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOM! Angel # 5 Issue Discussion Thread(Full Spoilers)

I know we haven't even discussed #4 yet, but this page from #5 was posted by Gleb Melnikov

I don't like how they draw Angel. He looks hardened and almost like a cyborg.

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

It's not my favourite style either flow, but it has worked for the comic. I don't think Gunn looks very good. I thought it was a girl in the first panel until I realised it must be Gunn.

Comment

I thought it was a girl in the first panel until I realised it must be Gunn.
        Oh thank God - it's not just me! I thought it was Eleven's older and less pretty sister until I saw the second panel.
        sigpic

Comment

http://wmqcomics.com/previews/previe...5-out-sept-25/

BOOM! Studios on Friday revealed a first look at ANGEL #5, the official prelude to Hellmouth, the historic Buffy & Angel comic book event.

The road to Hellmouth continues in September from writer Bryan Edward Hill (American Carnage, Fallen Angels) and artist Gleb Melnikov, as ANGEL #5 reveals that Angel now knows his true mission—to gather a team of highly specialized individuals to help him save the world when all Hell breaks loose.

Meet Charles Gunn, vampire hunter, social media celeb and the fresh new face of LA’s supernatural crimefighting underground. But it’s not all just likes and subscribes because Gunn is on a mission to dust every vampire he can find, right up until he comes face-to-face with the vampire cursed with a soul! Will they be able to bridge their differences and partner up long enough to save the world?

“Hellmouth is here, and the only one who can stop it is Angel . . . and the team he’s somehow managed to pick up along the way. But everyone who’s ever joined him in the fight against evil ends up paying a heavy cost,” said Jeanine Schaefer, Executive Editor, BOOM! Studios. “So it all comes down to one very important question—who can Angel trust with the fate of the world?”

Preview BOOM’s ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ #8, out Sept. 4

Comment

Full preview:

Some more covers:

Comment

I'm liking this. I'm liking this a lot.

"Itch-yah boi Gunn! Like and subscribe!"

Comment

Gunny? Really? But I do like Fanboy 1337, he's an obsessive

Comment

Originally posted by priceless View Post
                  gunny? Really? But i do like fanboy 1337, he's an obsessive
                  omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow from Buffy View Post
                    omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I really hope Fanboy 1337 is Angel

Comment

StunnaGunna213 - I mean, he's not lying.

Comment

Must say....I prefer this to BtVS.
                        sigpic

Comment

I really like that Angel cover. Not sure why they've done both. But as I can't choose which I prefer that probably answers the question.

Comment

The Angel covers look a lot like Wolverine

Comment

Wenxina's advanced review for this week's BOOM! Angel # 5.

http://fanbasepress.com/index.php/pr...ic-book-review

Comment

Working...
                              X