Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read them and I totally accept them!

Comment

I have read and accept the rules.

Comment

I have read and accept the rules.

Comment

I have read and accept the rules, but I do have two questions...
          one is: does this mean I'm not supposed to bold my headers when I make a long post? B/C If I post a long answer, I tend to bold or underline the main points or characters... Please let me know if this is considered a violation of the rules. It's not usually meant as a sign of anger, but for clarity.

The other question is where do i ask questions about forum stuff? (not fandom questions or comments, but things about how the forum works - like the question i just asked...)
          Last edited by DeepBlueJoy; 25-02-18, 08:30 PM.

Comment

The other question is where do i ask questions about forum stuff? (not fandom questions or comments, but things about how the forum works - like the question i just asked...)
            I don't think there are many Mods around anymore, but I've found Stoney is amazingly knowledgeable and incredibly helpful and I am sure she'll help if you pm her. Of course if it's something really simple, I might be able to help

Comment

Read. Accepted.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
                Read. Accepted.
                Oops, yes definitely read and accepted

Comment

Originally posted by DeepBlueJoy View Post
                  I have read and accept the rules, but I do have two questions...
                  one is: does this mean I'm not supposed to bold my headers when I make a long post? B/C If I post a long answer, I tend to bold or underline the main points or characters... Please let me know if this is considered a violation of the rules. It's not usually meant as a sign of anger, but for clarity.

Hi DeepBlue. I don't think there is an issue with using formatting to create headings in a post, many of us do and I've never been aware of it being treated as an infringement. As for the second question, there is a section under the extras sub section on the forum called Information, FAQ and Suggestions. I think if you had a question about the forum you could post it in a relevant thread there or start a new one. Or yes, feel free to PM me and I'll answer if I can.

Comment

Read and agreed.

flow
                    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Read and accepted!
                      My Tumblr: Dog is My Copilot

sigpic

Comment

Read and accepted

Comment

Read and accepted.